New Glyphosate Warning (ROUND-UP)

madsam

New studies on Glyphosate show it increases cancer risk by 41%. The risk is the same wether
you use it often or SPORADICALLY.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
New studies on Glyphosate show it increases cancer risk by 41%. The risk is the same wether
you use it often or SPORADICALLY.
Bullcrap. The money grubbing lawyers are going to keep on until they get the safest, least toxic, most effective herbicide on the planet banned because of money and mass hysteria. I have used it almost daily for 40 years. So have half the people I work with. Why am I still alive? Everybody freaked out when they put Roundup on the WHO list of probable human carcinogens. Cellphones are also on that list. Beer is on the WHO list of KNOWN human carcinogens. Which is worse. Why do people not freak out about beer and cellphones, but go ballistic over Roundup? When Roundup gets banned, people are going to be using much more toxic and environmentally unfriendly herbicides instead. It's a durn shame, if you ask me. Money and lawyers can ruin anything.

Gator89

Seeing Bobby Kennedy doing RoundUp commercials for Morgan & Morgan makes me want to gouge my eyes and poke my eardrums with knitting needles!

Oh well, a little self control and changing the channel works ok.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I still can't wrap my brain around payouts when they are still saying PROBABLE.
Its proable your gonna have a wreck sometime in your life. It is an absolute fact that you will die some day.

RedRock

Exactly NC. I know farmers that have used it since it came out in 1974, and they have not died from it.
"The Agricultural Health Study, which followed more than 50,000 people in the US for over ten years, was published in 2018. This real world study in the populations with the highest exposure to glyphosate showed that if there is any risk of cancer from glyphosate preparations, it is exceedingly small. "
No more risk than drinking beer

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I still can't wrap my brain around payouts when they are still saying PROBABLE.
Its proable your gonna have a wreck sometime in your life. It is an absolute fact that you will die some day.
They hand-picked a jury in CALIFORNIA of very liberal, chemically-terrified hippes and judge, and won a case even though the facts didn't support their verdict. That's what it was.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly NC. I know farmers that have used it since it came out in 1974, and they have not died from it.
"The Agricultural Health Study, which followed more than 50,000 people in the US for over ten years, was published in 2018. This real world study in the populations with the highest exposure to glyphosate showed that if there is any risk of cancer from glyphosate preparations, it is exceedingly small. "
No more risk than drinking beer
Much less risk than drinking beer, according to the WHO.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
When Roundup gets banned, food prices will go up significantly. It is in such widespread use in the ag industry that unless an alternatively effective and similarly priced product is delivered to the market before then, crop output will drop.

Ridiculous.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
When Roundup gets banned, food prices will go up significantly. It is in such widespread use in the ag industry that unless an alternatively effective and similarly priced product is delivered to the market before then, crop output will drop.

Ridiculous.

Abortion isn't working fast enough for the eugenicists so their next trick is mass starvation.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
What lawyer told you that?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Haven’t gotten cancer in 40+ years of using it who do I sue?

Mako22

BANNED

Ridiculous.
Without roundup farmers will have to cultivate crops and prices will go up.

godogs57

They hand-picked a jury in CALIFORNIA of very liberal, chemically-terrified hippes and judge, and won a case even though the facts didn't support their verdict. That's what it was.

They aren't terrified of all chemicals. Just visit LA several times like I have.....

godogs57

I remember well the Alar scare many years back when we grew apples commercially on our farm. Alar was used to prevent bruising during shipment...those little brown spots we've all bitten into when munching on an apple. Alar was said to be carcinogenic so it had to go! Trouble is...that little bruise on the apple we eat occasionally has a chemical in it that's 16 (sixteen) times more carcinogenic than Alar.

Think on that...

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I remember well the Alar scare many years back when we grew apples commercially on our farm. Alar was used to prevent bruising during shipment...those little brown spots we've all bitten into when munching on an apple. Alar was said to be carcinogenic so it had to go! Trouble is...that little bruise on the apple we eat occasionally has a chemical in it that's 16 (sixteen) times more carcinogenic than Alar.

Think on that...

In college a friend of mine worked on a commercial tomato farm before he came there.
A hippie professor was ranting because commercial tomato’s were exposed to etheleyne gas to ripen them

When my friend pointed out to this professor (who had a PhD in some form of plant biology mind you) that tomatoes naturally produced it to ripen their fruit she started stammering and changed the subject

but Muh health Muh chemicals

Last edited:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Seeing Bobby Kennedy doing RoundUp commercials for Morgan & Morgan makes me want to gouge my eyes and poke my eardrums with knitting needles!

Oh well, a little self control and changing the channel works ok.

Seeing him hawking that was all I needed to know it’s a scam