A&M&Jimbo

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
And get blown out by LSU in the Benz
Haven’t you heard? They’re not even gonna play the game they’re just gonna give the NC to the dawgs they’re so good

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Haven’t you heard? They’re not even gonna play the game they’re just gonna give the NC to the dawgs they’re so good
Maybe we should just claim the Natty like Auburn did in 83 & 93..
Barners even had rings made and everything! What a bunch of losers..:rofl:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Maybe we should just claim the Natty like Auburn did in 83 & 93..
Barners even had rings made and everything! What a bunch of losers..:rofl:

Lol auburn has more ghost nattys that y’all got real ones

Browning Slayer

Lol auburn has more ghost nattys that y’all got real ones

"Ghost Natty's" are for sure. Barners are the only ones that see them...

What a bunch of participation trophy loving "losers"..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
How many Dawgs think that LSU will be a cakewalk for Georgia? Right now I dont think we got a snowballs chance of beating them. I am not at all comfortable we will beat A&M. But yall got it in your mind that we are bragging when the opposite is true. DDS is a terrible thing. One thing we can brag about, is owning Auburn.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
How many Dawgs think that LSU will be a cakewalk for Georgia? Right now I dont think we got a snowballs chance of beating them. I am not at all comfortable we will beat A&M. But yall got it in your mind that we are bragging when the opposite is true. DDS is a terrible thing. One thing we can brag about, is owning Auburn.
It’s funny. Dawgs always talk about how bad auburn sucks
Then brag about “owning” them.

brownceluse

Because they do suck and we do own them. You win 12 of 15 and just won the 3rd The Dawgs do own them. If I was an Aubarn fan I’d shut my mouth and be praying they can beat Bama without their star QB.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Because they do suck and we do own them. You win 12 of 15 and just won the 3rd The Dawgs do own them. If I was an Aubarn fan I’d shut my mouth and be praying they can beat Bama without their star QB.

So since you brought up Alabama and who owns who And who sucks
Want to compare UVA’s win/loss record against Alabama and Auburn’s against Alabama in the same time period?

brownceluse

So since you brought up Alabama and who owns who And who sucks
Want to compare UVA’s win/loss record against Alabama and Auburn’s against Alabama in the same time period?
You ride the shirttail of Bama. Your season depends on a win or loss against Bama. That’s why I brought them up. But, you already knew that. 3

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You ride the shirttail of Bama. Your season depends on a win or loss against Bama. That’s why I brought them up. But, you already knew that. 3
I’ll give you a hint

Dawgs can’t beat them
Auburn beat them the last year they beat the dawgs and won the NC

Browning Slayer

Slave owners still whipped their slaves when they misbehaved. Much like what we do to Auburn.

Browning Slayer

I’ll give you a hint

Dawgs can’t beat them
Auburn beat them the last year they beat the dawgs and won the NC

That was a bad year for Auburn. It’s when your 3 game losing streak started.