People, "harvest" is for crops, not deer.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
YOU PEOPLE are driving me crazy.

First, it was calling fawns "yearlings".

Now you are coming at me bro with "harvest".

You kill deer, you do not harvest them.

Take off your white sunglasses, get out of your jacked up $90k diesel truck that only carries you, your fat old lady and your golf clubs, sit down on your yeti cooler and think about it.

While using the term "harvest" is technically not incorrect, it is the "Bone Collector" decal in the back window of hunting terms.

Just don't do it. For the children.

Get the PC out of hunting and go shoot a deer. Kill a deer. Massacre a deer. Stick a deer.

:Karen rant off:

While I'm ranting, grown men should not wear flip flops in public.

Thanks for listening. I'm going to go harvest a sausage biscuit for breakfast.

Last edited:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I was with ya til this..But I'm one of those FL boys everybody complains about

Yup.

You lost me at the flip flops.

I'ma gonna harvest a deer this year thanks to your flip flop comment.

I'll meet y'all half way.

You can wear the flip flops, just get rid of the white sun glasses and the golf visor.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I see your point jim but if you make it a non harvest sport you might as well kiss deer hunting goodbye to future generations so yes in a sense it is for the children to occasionally use harvest in place of kill.
I’m not a flip flop kinda person either.
They both have their place though.

Metallica Harvester of sorrow.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I see your point jim but if you make it a non harvest sport you might as well kiss deer hunting goodbye to future generations so yes in a sense it is for the children to occasionally use harvest in place of kill.
I’m not a flip flop kinda person either.
They both have their place though.

Metallica Harvester of sorrow.

I'm not sure what you are saying.

We'll have to agree to disagree that I'm not sure what you're saying.

rugerfan

Oh come on now. Blaze orange sweater vest, blaze orange golf visor, camo shorts (instead of kahki)? While wearing rugged flip flops from Rocky boots?

ChattBuck

I was an early adopter of Yeti coolers. Mine has now been in the back of truck for 250-300 days a year for 9-10 years. Still working well. Only had to replace the plug.

I'd have gone through 8-9 $50-70 dollar coolers in that time as riding in the back of the truck beat them to death and they broke early and often. Best $350 bucks I've spent was getting my 65qt Yeti. Dang near indestructible. Hoping for another 10 years out of it.