Average price of deer hunting land in middle Georgia

dslc6487

If possible, can someone out there that hunts in the middle Georgia area give me an average price to lease deer hunting land
Thank you

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
We are paying almost $15 ac in west ga . Timber co land

2dye4

Well someone just post 24 acres in Seale, Al for $2400.00 per year. Hope it has some booners on it.
Oh and it says for ENTIRE deer season. Doesn’t say anything else about other game hunting.

KLBTJTALLY1

It's simple. Some folks want you to pay their bank note while they allow you to hunt.

Some folks want to pocket some cash on leases. Sadly I've been in a couple where the money did not go into the club.

See that a lot unfortunately but I guess it's their right to do so.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
We pay the property taxes pretty much on private farms but timber properties have been going up a little every year for the past few years.

Lilly001

12$ acre in Laurens.

IIICrkRepr

Just received our renewal from the timber company, $17/acre in Twiggs, that includes a $600 camping fee.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Biggest problem will be finding land to lease.

Triple C

Last 10 years seems like the blink of an eye. Just imagine what lease prices will be 10 years from today...More urban sprawl...fewer acres to lease...more folks hunting. Ain't a good outlook.

Not to mention all of the private land that is owned by older folks that won't even be here 10 years from now, which in many cases, will mean new subdivision or sold for personal use.