Here you go FSU fans

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Why would it matter if they’re currently ranked? All that would matter is what they were when you played them. That’s so dumb.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
How does it feel to know the college football world looks at you and your undefeated record and goes1701653469893.gif

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Aaaaaaaaw we beat Boston College and Miami, Cletus! And Louisville! We good!1701653825923.gif

Hunter922

May as well be the " Rict Outback Bowl"..
Georgia will have a number of players out or not playing to preserve their NFL status( which I agree with).. The Dawgs will be a shell of the team they had but maybe Bobo's plays will work with the 2's... :bounce:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
May as well be the " Rict Outback Bowl"..
Georgia will have a number of players out or not playing to preserve their NFL status( which I agree with).. The Dawgs will be a shell of the team they had but maybe Bobo's plays will work with the 2's... :bounce:
Bobo can can call the same game he called Saturday night and Georgia will beat Florida State like they stole something. Georgia’s second string could run Florida State off the field. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

bullgator

I really don’t have a dog in this fight. Part of me wants to support the SEC team, and part of me wants to support the Florida team. ALL of me wants to hope both of our rivals gets their butts whipped! I will say that even if some Georgia players skip the bowl game, the depth of Smart’s recruiting over the last few years should show up. Kirby also seems to have his backups ready to play, unlike other teams whose 5* backups suddenly look like 2* walk ons.
I give FSU credit for going through the schedule they were given undefeated, although the they didn’t look very dominate in many of those games and required a little luck at times (glad we could help! facepalm:). The ACC was down as a whole conference this year and that hurt FSU with the committee. Entering the post season without Travis was the final straw in most eyes. They remind me of the undefeated Boise State teams from a few years ago.
I hope it’s a competitive game with full rosters and no more injuries.