Holy……..

00Beau

What's funny is...if this were somehow weaved into a political narrative comparable, subjectivity vs objectivity, we'd have 99% agreement....the other 1% would get themselves banned :)
Haha, I edited my last post 102 times hoping I worded it sensitive enough to not get banned.

BamaGeorgialine

Got that right , if we talking 4 best the dawgs should be # 2 because Michigan Texas and Washington wouldn’t stand a chance against the Dawgs or Bama. It seems like the committee used some records and some popularity votes in their decision
The committee picked their four best teams. You just happen to not agree. Bama beat UGA and Texas beat Bama. Michigan and Washington are undefeated with Washington beating Oregon twice and Michigan beating Ohio State. Dawgs number 2 doesn't make sense.

MudDucker

Staff member
Hilarious, I been here. You spin it the way you want! Bama is in , FSU and UGA aren't, the hate is fabulous! Merry Christmas and Good Luck in the Orange Bowl, make sure to have on blue on Jan 1st at 5pm.

I haven't spun anything and you sure haven't posted much to suddenly come in here like some big bad bammer boy. I have also said I wasn't pulling for Michigan. So boy, you couldn't be more wrong, but then dem bammer cousin lovers are that way!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I haven't spun anything and you sure haven't posted much to suddenly come in here like some big bad bammer boy. I have also said I wasn't pulling for Michigan. So boy, you couldn't be more wrong, but then dem bammer cousin lovers are that way!

He’ll reply as soon as he gets back from brushing his tooth. :bounce:

00Beau

I haven't spun anything and you sure haven't posted much to suddenly come in here like some big bad bammer boy. I have also said I wasn't pulling for Michigan. So boy, you couldn't be more wrong, but then dem bammer cousin lovers are that

Typical
Ga response, Lol .Bama Cousin Lovers , epic! Keep spinning it your way! Lol. I do not have a clue how many post you post, so why would you monitor mine? Boy , cousin lovers , what else you got? Are you mad? Lol. Hate is consuming you ole son! It's hilarious, and if you weren't so consumed with hate and actually read the post you popped off about, it wasn't a shot at Ga. It was a response to another Ga fan, me saying all teams cry, all coaches whine and lobby. I promise its not the end of the world! Breathe just breathe! Oh, I am glad you ain't pulling for Big Blue! Merry Christmas !

Last edited:

00Beau

He’ll reply as soon as he gets back from brushing his tooth. :bounce:
And the Crows start their attack! I bow out! Yall Got me with this one ! Lol. Merry Christmas to All and To All Goodnight! Be back in a year or two ! Lol

Last edited:

MudDucker

Staff member
And poof ... 4 posts and he is gone again. Too bad da door hit ya on da way out. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
And the Crows start their attack! I bow out! Yall Got me with this one ! Lol. Merry Christmas to All and To All Goodnight! Be back in a year or two ! Lol

You missed a spot on your tooth. ::ke: :bounce: