Holy……..

Jetjockey

Elfiii and I agree on something! Yep, it’s a charade! Leaving FSU out is a complete debacle. The only way to pick the best team is to play the games on the field. Everyone said Oregon was better than UW even though UW had beaten Oregon previously. As a PAC-12 fan who is used to being hosed out of the BCS playoff, I feel for the FSU guys. With that said, two UW coaches in the BCS NC game is pretty cool.

buckpasser

I think it sucks for the Noles. That said, they aren’t in the same league in their current condition and would get brutalized in the playoffs.

If you had to select either Bama or FSU to win it all and you’d face severe third world consequences or imprisonment for a failure, who would you send? Pretty simple.

Jetjockey

I think it sucks for the Noles. That said, they aren’t in the same league in their current condition and would get brutalized in the playoffs.

If you had to select either Bama or FSU to win it all and you’d face severe third world consequences or imprisonment for a failure, who would you send? Pretty simple.
FSU. Bama was LUCKY to get passed Auburn, and got simply outclassed by Texas.

walukabuck

They don't belong, besides they've been hiding behind their schedule for years, the chickens finally came home to roost. The meltdown is glorious. I will do something extremely rare and pull for UGA when they meet.

00Beau

Bama SOS schedule 5th and beat #1 team. FSU SOS 55th , hurt QB and hurt 2nd string QB. The Hate for Bama runs deep throughout the Nation! TCU was the test last year. They failed miserably!

SpotandStalk

They don't belong, besides they've been hiding behind their schedule for years, the chickens finally came home to roost. The meltdown is glorious. I will do something extremely rare and pull for UGA when they meet.

Glad you found a team to pull for after Fsu ended your bowl hopes!

Jetjockey

Bama SOS schedule 5th and beat #1 team. FSU SOS 55th , hurt QB and hurt 2nd string QB. The Hate for Bama runs deep throughout the Nation! TCU was the test last year. They failed miserably!
Bama got manhandled by the #3 team in the country, and UGA ain’t #1.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
13-0, ACC champs. Everything else is either noise or a lie to attempt to hide the fact BCS is nothing but a beauty contest. Here’s hoping Michigan crushes Bama.

Hunter922

Everyone should know by now that they gonna get Bama in there. They should atleast make some of the calls Bama gets a little less obvious..... Letting Bama in is a joke!!
FSU Should be furious and screaming it to every media outlet..I would lose my job if I was their coach for sure.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
13-0, ACC champs. Everything else is either noise or a lie to attempt to hide the fact BCS is nothing but a beauty contest. Here’s hoping Michigan crushes Bama.
Liberty Flames 13-0 C-USA Champs. Everything else is either noise or a lie to attempt to hide the fact BCS is nothing but a beauty contest.

Oh, wait!!!!!!????? Let me guess, not ALL 13-0 schedules or teams that accomplish them are created equal?

Jus' Say'n

Jetjockey

And if Bama and Tx play again I will take the better team, Bama.
Everyone said the same thing about Washington and Oregon. How’d that work out? UT is 7-2-1 all time against Bama, and beat Bama on their own field. Last year, minus the worst refereeing I’ve ever seen, Texas still beats Bama and they were using their backup QB. Bama is lucky to a 1 loss team because they got lucky to beat Auburn……. Texas beat Bama in every facet of the game. Almost 100 more yards, 5 more first downs, time of posesion, etc. The only reason the score wasn’t more lopsided was because with 2 minutes left in the game and UT on the Bama 30, UT took 3 knees to end the game. They should have put the ball in the end zone and made the win look even more convincing.

Last edited:

SpotandStalk

It is what it is at this point. Results on the field no longer matter as espn will decide the champs.

I’m convinced Walt Disney was an Alabama fan. They’ve eclipsed tOsu and nd as media darlings.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It is what it is at this point. Results on the field no longer matter as espn will decide the champs.

I’m convinced Walt Disney was an Alabama fan. They’ve eclipsed tOsu and nd as media darlings.
It’s pretty clear all FBS amounts to is the kewl kids klub and everybody else that just ain’t allowed.

BamaGeorgialine

If th
Everyone said the same thing about Washington and Oregon. How’d that work out? UT is 7-2-1 all time against Bama, and beat Bama on their own field. Last year, minus the worst refereeing I’ve ever seen, Texas still beats Bama and they were using their backup QB. Bama is lucky to a 1 loss team because they got lucky to beat Auburn……. Texas beat Bama in every facet of the game. Almost 100 more yards, 5 more first downs, time of posesion, etc. The only reason the score wasn’t more lopsided was because with 2 minutes left in the game and UT on the Bama 30, UT took 3 knees to end the game. They should have put the ball in the end zone and made the win look even more convincing.
If they do happen to meet again, how confident are you in those same results happening again? Remember a couple of years ago that Bama crushed the Dawgs in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP game? Remember what happened in the National championship game? The Dawgs returned the favor. Losing to a team early in the season typically has no bearing on a rematch.