Uncle Ted has lost it!!!

I'm not sure if this show was a re-run or if it's already been discussed but, did anybody see the show last night "Ted Nugent's survivor"? One of the challenges that he had set up was for the contestants to play chicken with a truck. The farther the contestant ran down the road without getting hit by the truck, the more money they won.

The contestant was supposed to dive out of the way of the speeding truck but the very first guy starts running, the truck is doing about 40 MPH and the brickhead running does not jump out of the way and is hit by the truck and smashes into the windsheild. They didn't say how bad he was hurt but they had to haul him off in an ambulance. Needless to say, they scratched the challenge and moved on to the next challenge.

I'm sure Uncle Ted will be out of some serious bucks on this one. Ted's hard core but this time he went way to far.

Quote: sounds to me like the contestant is the one that went too far. idiot should have jumped

Your right about that idiot part, one of the contestants said it looked like he tried to jump over the truck!!

BOWHUNTER!

It is a re run. he goes a little overboard in the show. His sidekick "big Jim" has some issues. He tries to act all tough and cruel. Ratings I suppose.

Wang Dang

I'm not sure if it was the show you are talking about but on one of them they had a professional stunt man planted in the group. He did some kind of crazy thing and supposedly was hurt and taken off in an ambulance. At the end of the series he returned to the camp and everyone was told it was all planned and no one was actually injured.

I just looked the show up on the internet and you are correct, the guy that got hit by the truck was a stunt man.

They got me, hook, line, and sinker!

Ted ain't as twisted as I thought:fine: :cool:

Nugefan

BOWHUNTER! said:
It is a re run. he goes a little overboard in the show. His sidekick "big Jim" has some issues. He tries to act all tough and cruel. Ratings I suppose.

but meet Big Jim in person and he's a nice guy .....

I'd bet all had signed waivers ......

it is a funny show how Ted treats his "guest " ......

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I think its funny.

pnome

That show is crap.

All due respect to Ted and all, but I can't even stand watching the ads for that show.

deerhunter401

by the way the guy that gets hit by a truck is really a hired actor. they show him at the end of the season. and then they reviel that he is an actor

t bird

FESTUSHAGGIN said:
sounds to me like the contestant is the one that went too far. idiot should have jumped
I saw this last night!! Idiot should have jumped out of the way!!!:bounce: :whip:

R

redneckcamo

wacked out

:bounce:yeah---stupid is as stupid does ---an whack master Ted aint got it happening on that there show ..!!!!!! I mean ole Ted is reality tv without trying too make up all that junk on there ....I like spirit of the wild.....I watch an enjoy it cause I like o Ted but then again another old saying is ---too each his own.... .nuff said:shoot:

long beards

hate to say it about one of the nra's biggest members but ted is a moron