How many Years have you been Deer hunting

EuroTech

I am 53 year old and I have been hunting since I was about 5 or 6 .
I got my first gun when I was 12 year's old and I still have it , It is a Steven's Savage 410 ga with a 22 mounted on top, I love that gun ! Started hunting deer when I was about 12 and still hunt them very seriously !

oldfella1962

Bout 33 years. Can't imagine the total hours I've sat in the woods. It'd be scary. But lots worse things I could've been doin than hunting

exactly! I'll bet not many people think about how many hours they waste on the couch watching TV. :hair:

Being in the woods means you have your own Nature Channel all the time!

DeoVindice

38 years. I'm 43 and started going when I was 5.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm 49 now. Never had anyone to take me deer hunting when a kid so I didnt start until 18...so 31 years now. Never missed a season since :)

Bo D

1978 my first hunt in the Florida Everglades and l still return every spring and bow season.

divinginn

This will be my 40th season,started in 1977 while in high school,there were only a few people in school that deer hunted back then.

DouglasB.

My dad was a saltwater fisherman. We never went hunting when I was a kid. Finally, when I was about 16, I BEGGED to learn how to hunt. Had a guy that worked with my Mom put me in a stand but never taught me anything. I didn't hunt again until I was in my 20's. I spent a good 2 years reading everything I could get my hand on, and reading pretty much every single post on this forum. My first season out, I shot a buck my very first day.

Since that day, I've killed my fair share... and I can honestly say, it's all because of Woody's. My son will be in the blind with me as soon as he can learn to be quiet.

But overall, I am prime example of how important this forum is to future generations.

Jim Boyd

For me, not long enough.....yet.

I have spent most of my money on salt water fishing and deer hunting.... the rest of it - I wasted.