Buck Lure

markland

Bowhunters Setup and Bowhunters Fatal Obsession, have seen and killed alot of deer using both, don't go deer hunting without.

duke13

Not sure if it is still available but CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored Buck Lure has brought more bucks in to me than any...

Stroker

My favorite Golden Estrus Extreme. Also had good luck with Code Blue and Buck Bomb. Been using pure Vanilla Extract for 40 years. Never had any results with any Tink's product. My son swears by BB. Used to know a young lady hunter in Tennessee who swore by a certain perfume I can't remember, she put a lot of men hunters to shame with some of her bucks. No matter what scent I use I always put out several non-estrus doe scent wicks.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
drag a doe in rut rag on a string (whichever brand) little bucks follow it every time, never brought up a big one though. cant hurt. i reckon.

ppdaazn

Anddd when do you fellas start using the estrous scent? I never had any luck except spook a doe once

REDFOXJR

I have tagged out on bucks for last 8-10 yrs, lost track. I use special golden estrous in conjunction with a young buck urine scent, also use some kind of masking scent to cover my own scent. When I can I try to have the wind to my back.

PappyHoel

In 25 years I've had scent work once.

biker13

4 oz of doe in estrous scent in 1/2 gallon jug and the rest is KILLDEE JUICE.

Big7

The Oracle
Case Closed..

This is what you want..

Attachments

• thCAHL4GWL.jpg
    thCAHL4GWL.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 226

XJfire75

Special Golden Estrus brought the buck in my avatar to the tree I had a scent wick on at 30 yards and he dropped in the road.

Seen Tinks 69 work a few times as well.

Tried Bowhunters Fatal Obsession multiple times and never seen a deer when using it.

Big7

The Oracle
I hear you. :cheers:

That's the best. I've tried it all.

Smacked a bunch of them over that.

I use the Code Blue’s Tarsal Gland on my boots and drags.

Makes them do stupid stuff.
Like poke out in front of the Big7. :D

Attachments

• thCAOB165F.jpg
    thCAOB165F.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 208

graham

Think about it, there are no does in heat. What ever you buy this year is already a year old. If its the real stuff its a year old.

GRT24

My wife killed the buck in my avatar on Buck bomb. He was a long ways out chasing a small buck from a doe in a wide open field probably 50 acres. I gave it a little mist in the air and had two does with in 100 yds of us. He turned his head and and winded the scent and came in on a string.