Blackhorn 209 range report

pcsolutions1

I can second the great results. I had been shooting pellets of 777 just because it was easy. The interesting part is the change in the groups I got with a gr. change. At first I measured 100 gr. with my brass redhead measure and it shot well but not as tight as my 777 groups, probably 1.5-2". Here's where it gets interesting. I have a plastic redhead measure and it has caps at both ends so you can put a load of powder in one end and a bullet in the other. Well I measure 100 gr with the brass and pour it in the plastic one to check the consistency and it only measures 90 gr. Wierd. Well, I put it to 100 gr with the plastic one and it shoots groups with the holes touching. I shot a 3 shot group you could cover with a quarter at 100 yards. That's crazy accurate with .45 cal sabots. The cleanup is amazing. I run 2 dry patches down first followed by a hoppes patch and another dry one or 2 and it's clean as a whistle. This is the best thing I can imagine.

It also seems to be true about the non corrosive properties. I have left mine for 2 weeks after I shot it with this powder before I clean it and the same thing for cleaning and no sign of rust on the patches, etc. That's not the case with 777.

Tom

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Hey Jim,

I know this is a little late, but if you want to order in bulk, I can probably get a couple more people (besides myself) who would be willing to pony up to the bar with you. I always need more powder.