metal buildings

Does anybody have any contacts or preferences on metal building kits. I would like to pour a slab and build a metal building (with a drain) for cleaning deer, hogs, etc.

I would want to be able to hose the entire building out, so I would not want any lumber if possible.

thank you.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I used R & B metal in Jackson Ga. Building is quality. I took of work 3 different days before they finally showed up at dark to install. I had someone else pour the slab.
What county ?

Last edited:

Luke0927

My buddy lives in Dawsonville, so not far from you. He is in the process right now of doing this just poured the slab. What gets me though is the guys doing the building are out of North Carolina; he said they had better deals than anyone local.

They are prefabbing as much as they can and coming over to install soon as concrete cures. If you want I can grab some pictures and look at the quality when its done and get their contact info if it looks like they do good work.

Let me know.

95g atl

I have used http://www.carport.com/ on FOUR different occasions. TWO structures at the hunt club AND two at my house over the period of a couple/few years. They sub out the install. I find that the material is decent for the price. The subs seemed very cool every time they did the work (different subs each time). Just communicate with them upfront and I always tell them if they do a great job I will give them a little extra for their lunch, beer, etc. $50-60 bucks cash to the foreman goes a long way with their work!

My buddy lives in Dawsonville, so not far from you. He is in the process right now of doing this just poured the slab. What gets me though is the guys doing the building are out of North Carolina; he said they had better deals than anyone local.

They are prefabbing as much as they can and coming over to install soon as concrete cures. If you want I can grab some pictures and look at the quality when its done and get their contact info if it looks like they do good work.

Yes,
I would definitely be interested in seeing some pics and pricing. I don't want a really big building. But, I do want it to be able to spray the whole thing out with a hose. I am looking at starting the process within a year. Thank you for the information. You can PM me with more info as you get it.

donald-f

Contact ChadF821 on here. That is all he does. Tell him Donald told you to contact him. He has pictures he can send you of some of his work.