Waders for little hunting partner

obadiah

My 5 year old has been coming along with me for the past couple of years on some easier hunts, and now he is wanting to come more and more. The only thing he has asked for for Christmas is a pair of waders. I have found some that look good at www.oaki.com for around $100, but I was wondering if any of ya'll knew of a place to get some size 2 neoprene waders for less before I pull the trigger on those. Thanks!

chase870

Possum Sox
Back in the old days it was trash bags and duct tape. There wasn’t a company around that made anything hunting related in kids size

obadiah

Thanks! The only ones I saw at Cabelas were rubber. Those at huntinggearcloseout will work. I appreciate it!

Chewbaka81

My little buddy is going to be outgrowing his waders after this season. I was already searching for his next pair. I don’t minding spending more on mine but I hate spending a ton on something I️ know he’ll outgrow in a year or two.

obadiah

I’m the same way. I did order a couple of sizes too big so we can get some extra use out of them. Glad to hear from someone who has had good luck with them. You saved me $30!

Latest posts