Happy Easter

WaltL1

How do you figure? Please enlighten me how it would be peaceful. Rapist, murderers, thieves with no repentance and change or belief there is no forgiveness there is no entrance.
How do you figure? Please enlighten me how it would be peaceful.
Don't let the rapist, murderers and thieves in.
So I ask again -
What does the roasting accomplish?

ambush80

How do you figure? Please enlighten me how it would be peaceful. Rapist, murderers, thieves with no repentance and change or belief there is no forgiveness there is no entrance.

How about the ones that repented? Dahmer repented. Do they get to kill, eat and rape just one more child if that's what they really love to do? You have been suckered by a fairy tale, Richie.

WaltL1

All they have to do is repent. Then it's all:

"But I repent. Sorry".
I like that red leather outfit. She kinda looks like a she-devil :D

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
How about the ones that repented? Dahmer repented. Do they get to kill, eat and rape just one more child if that's what they really love to do? You have been suckered by a fairy tale, Richie.
The thought elevator does not go all the way to the top.

red neck richie

No if so they have not truly repented or changed. By the way it is not up to me don't shoot the messenger. The rules are laid out for you. You just don't understand or agree why it is so. So you reject it.

ambush80

No if so they have not truly repented or changed. By the way it is not up to me don't shoot the messenger. The rules are laid out for you. You just don't understand or agree why it is so. So you reject it.

You don't understand it either. If you don't believe me start a thread about what Heaven is like in the forum upstairs. None of you have a clue. You may as well listen to me.

You've repented. Do you still sin? Backslide? fall short? Then why can't Dahmer just every once in a while? He feels sorry afterwards just like you.

WaltL1

Did I really just read that without hades, all the thieves and murderers would be in heaven????
Shhhhhh :D

He doesn't mean that but he hasn't realized yet that's pretty much what he's saying.

WaltL1

No that's exactly what I'm saying. I was waiting for you to enlighten me.
Wow! My bad.
You said the reason you get roasted is so the peace would be kept in Heaven.
I'm suggesting the peace would still be kept in Heaven if they just weren't let in.
Doesn't just keeping them out keep the peace?
So what does the roasting part accomplish?

red neck richie

Wow! My bad.
You said the reason you get roasted is so the peace would be kept in Heaven.
I'm suggesting the peace would still be kept in Heaven if they just weren't let in.
Doesn't just keeping them out keep the peace?
So what does the roasting part accomplish?

I believe there are only two choices.

WaltL1

I believe there are only two choices.
Yes I know that. I'm trying to get you to consider a 3rd choice.
The peace would still be kept (that's the reason you gave) if God just didn't let them in Heaven and instead just let them rot in the ground.
Why the need to send them to be roasted?

red neck richie

Yes I know that. I'm trying to get you to consider a 3rd choice.
The peace would still be kept (that's the reason you gave) if God just didn't let them in Heaven and instead just let them rot in the ground.
Why the need to send them to be roasted?

Sounds good to me but I don't make the rules I try to follow them the best I can. As far as I know that is only possible for 7 day Adventist. Lol

WaltL1

Sounds good to me but I don't make the rules I try to follow them the best I can. As far as I know that is only possible for 7 day Adventist. Lol
Why does it sound good to you?

WaltL1

Do what ever you want no rules how you think things should be? Fact of the matter is there is a consequence for every decision that is made. That is free will.
Ok Richie you win. Your resolve to avoid the question has wore me out.
But I'll answer your question -
Do what ever you want no rules how you think things should be?
No.