d loop material

Kris87

BCY #24 for me too. I don't like a super stiff rope, and the #24 is pretty consistent stuff. I also like white a lot, it seems to stretch the least for some reason. I can also see it real well in low light.

pasinthrough

Old thread, but give Gibbs Super Loop a try. Many colors and they offer the stiff 2.0mm or a more limber type that has a no stretch core. That stuff comes in 1.8mm. Give it a try, super durable.

Most all of my 2.0 loops last until the string is replaced.

1crazybowhunter

D loop material

Old thread, but give Gibbs Super Loop a try. Many colors and they offer the stiff 2.0mm or a more limber type that has a no stretch core. That stuff comes in 1.8mm. Give it a try, super durable.

Most all of my 2.0 loops last until the string is replaced.

I second what he said. Gibbs offers a glow in the dark D-Loop material he calls glow Loop. It is white and once you charge it with a flashlight or in daylight, it will glow for over an hour. Plenty of time to get into your stand and be able to see your loop to hook up to in very low light. It's hard to feel how to hook up to your loop when you've got gloves on and it's nearly dark. Try this, it's stiff material, which I like, and won't fold up or cave in when you're trying to hook up with your release. COOP

handfull

i use BCY and then coat it in superglue after its tied on. No more fray and lasts 10x as long