Priceless

BBond

While I agree GT is an easy team for most. UGA is their number 1 rival and thus get their hardest played game every year. Also, it is not an easy game from a physical standpoint.

They chop block constantly and almost every year UGA lose a DL because of it.

Sometimes the W-L of an opponent does not tell you the physicality of the opponent.

Assumptions can be trouble.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

#fairweatherswineqhog

Lol. Excuses are like ....... well you know!

John Cooper

Just admit it. Your team got Kirb stomped.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just admit it. Your team got Kirb stomped.

20h7r1.jpg

Browning Slayer

Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

Nah, I just knew you wouldn't come back in here without a reminder. You only pop in here when Auburn wins and well, that didn't happen this go around.. :cheers:

Nothing better than crushing Auburns dreams, year after year, after year, after year...

joepuppy

Congrats to the pups. Haven't had much free time lately to post, but ya'll played a heck of a game.

tcward

Wanna come up with better excuses? Only one beat up I saw..#21. Oh, but I forgot...he’s all you got.

Browning Slayer

Game tickets: $300
Room in Columbus: $200
Gas to Auburn and back: $100
Beer: $100

Watching my Tigers end Georgia's first chance of a National Championship .....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bet you could guess what's even more priceless..

A trash talking Barner, that counts his chickens before they hatch.. Then go on to get stomped by UGA in the SEC Championship only to return to Atlanta to get beat by a high school team...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

John Cooper

#fairweatherswineqhog

He done gone and disappeared like that other guy #fairweathermantrey

Browning Slayer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I bet you could guess what's even more priceless..

A trash talking Barner, that counts his chickens before they hatch.. Then go on to get stomped by UGA in the SEC Championship only to return to Atlanta to get beat by a high school team...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There's nothing finer than watching trolls stick their foot in their mouth! :rofl:

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
There's nothing finer than watching trolls stick their foot in their mouth! :rofl:
My main man Slayer!! Now why would you go and bring up old stuff. I though that over the last 12 months you and I had healed our broken relationship...I've changed my ways of trolling...Honest Injun[/QUOTE]

Browning Slayer

Game tickets: $300
Room in Columbus: $200
Gas to Auburn and back: $100
Beer: $100

Watching my Tigers end Georgia's first chance of a National Championship .....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!

You know what else is Priceless... Watching you crawl back under your bridge after ANY loss by Auburn.

What's the excuse for the Barners losing Saturday? The 2 turnovers? Over 100 yards in penalties? 4-12 3rd down conversion?

How about a poor performance and bad coaching? Which you guys signed a contract extension with..

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
Auburn needs a cupcake schedule like UGA then they would be fine! Congratulations beating Middle Tenn!!! It was like watching someone pistol whip a blind kid...

TinKnocker

Auburn needs a cupcake schedule like UGA then they would be fine! Congratulations beating Middle Tenn!!! It was like watching someone pistol whip a blind kid...
Because Liberty, Alabama State and Southern Miss are quality opponents?

I hope you don’t pull a muscle climbing up on that high horse. ?

Browning Slayer

Because Liberty, Alabama State and Southern Miss are quality opponents?

I hope you don’t pull a muscle climbing up on that high horse. ?

He's still got a strained neck & tongue muscle from last years SEC Championship game.. :fine::fine::fine: