Priceless

MudDucker

Staff member
Awww that's sweet, you two teaming up and all....

Too bad Auburn can't learn how to play like a team. :rofl:

By the way 28 to 7 ain't from a clock. :popknot:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Awww that's sweet, you two teaming up and all....

Teaming up?? :rofl: :rofl:

No need to team up when you provide the gun and an unlimited supply of ammo. All we do is pull the trigger and watch your foot fly into your mouth.

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
Heeyyy.. is that you and MudDuckers foot?!?! Kind of weird for my liking but in todays world, who am I to judge...Good for you

Browning Slayer

fairhopebama

Glad to see the whining doesn't stop with the broadcast team White and Bramblett. I have never heard such whining on the radio from "professionals". Auburn fans should be embarrassed by those two clowns. If you get a chance listen to the last 6 minutes of the broadcast.

Browning Slayer

.....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!

Ya know what else is Priceless? Watching your SEC Championship dreams go down in flames and we're not even half way thru the season... :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

And what's going to be even worse is if the Barners let the Vols end their 0-11 SEC loss record.. :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I hate the Vols and the Barners.. This season is great so far! :rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
Heeyyy.. is that you and MudDuckers foot?!?! Kind of weird for my liking but in todays world, who am I to judge...Good for you

It was my foot, it would be a picture of a foot contacting with a rear end at high speed! Kind of like what happened to your wartiggers this weekend against Mississippi State. I think they watched last year's SEC championship game film to see how it is done when kicking Auburn rear.

Browning Slayer

And what's going to be even worse is if the Barners let the Vols end their 0-11 SEC loss record.. :rofl::rofl:

Man, I hate the Vols and the Barners.. This season is great so far! :rofl:

Well, another "Priceless" day that was. Watching the Barners lose to the Vols..

Where is ol Swinehog? Losing bug got his tongue?

joepuppy

You know it takes a Vol to be a glutton for punishment. He been gone. Barners can't deal with that kind of negativity in their life. And I'll save ya a little typing:
DAILY VOLS SUCK, SCORING MORE AGAINST BAMA THAN CHARLOTTE!!facepalm::huh:

Browning Slayer

Hello!

Nice to see you ladies were missing me so much..UGA played pretty good. AU was just beat up too bad..Remember they played #1 Alabama last week while UGA played GT... Georgia's cupcake schedule played out for them. Thanks to Browning Slayer for PM me and checking on me.. I knew deep down you really liked me..

Where you hiding #FairweatherSwinehog??

Browning Slayer

Game tickets: $300
Room in Columbus: $200
Gas to Auburn and back: $100
Beer: $100

Watching my Tigers end Georgia's first chance of a National Championship .....PRICELESS!!!!!!! WDE!!!
Priceless.... Shutting you up for the last 2 meetings and continuing to crush your only chance at trolling! We got ourselves a streak going on against Auburn!! :rofl: