Ground blind question

Finch

I was just going to see what are some of the ground blinds you guys use for turkey hunting. I have a 60" Hoyt Buffalo and was tring to find a blind tall enough to shoot out of from a chair without hitting my limb tips on the blind. All the ones I have saw are either too short to shoot out of or they are tall enough but the windows are too high to shoot out of from a chair. I also would like to get one for under $150. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bonaire-Dave

go to a cloth store and get some burlap to make your own at the height you want. Could string between trees or attach to stakes. Dave

dm/wolfskin

I can shoot my 58" Shrew out of my DB while sitting in my Pac-seat. I have the older model that's 7 years old.

jerry russell

Bass pro shop "blackout" blind. The best archery blind on the market. 70" plus high ceiling with low windows. This thing is perfect for stick bows. $169.00

woodswalker

I used the Primos Max Vision ground blind. 77" height 77" shooting width and found at least one web sight with $149 price tag. This is the one I have bagged mine out of

Troy Butler

Just picked up the field and stream ultimate blind from Dicks. Its 66" by 66" and I think 70 or 72" tall I can stand up in it. Shoot a 62" bow out of it and the windows in the corner are low 169.00 also.