Bulldog

bamaboy

He looks like an original old english bulldog. He maybe boxer and pit or American bulldog and boxer. Looks like all bulldog to me.

phillip270

The person at the pound said boxer mix. He is a little taller than knee high at his shoulders and 80 to 85 pounds.

bamaboy

I have owned several breeds of bulldogs over my 37 years and he looks like maybe two bulldogs mixed. The weight could be American Bulldog and the height to but the height could be boxer as well. I would definitely say all bulldog though. He is beautiful!!! Good dog for ya?

PURVIS

He looks bout all bulldog to me maybe half American half pit and thats a great cross the pound people use the term boxer on most that don't look all pit it makes them easier to place in a home when people internet search boxer it tells them they make kids dogs and pets but most bulldogs love kids if they been around them.he looks like he has lots of sense just from the photo.

phillip270

He's a good dog . He did fight the neighbors bull terrier but that dog got loose and came in out yard. We actually took my two year old to the pound and he picked the dog out.