Bushnell Trophy Cam HD

bukhuntr

Bought two of these in September and put them out. Great pics and video, quick trigger speed. One starting acting up within 2 weeks. 3 weeks in the menu screen quit working, but would at least keep taking pictures. Went to pull them out last weekend and now the 2nd one is doing the same thing.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Chasintail

Not same problem but buddy got one 3 months ago and it sucks slow trigger speed blurry pics and takes alotttt of blank pics but thank god for 2 yr warranty

livetohunt

Could be the batteries you are using in them...Try the energizer lithium batteries. I have 2 bushnell cams that stay out 24/7 365 for security and they work great. The only problem with bushnell black flash cameras is that they have VERY blurry pictures at night compared to other black flash cameras..

GusGusGus

I had this problem with several. It is a known issue with some year models of the trophy cam. I believ mine was the 2010 cam. You turn it on and it just takes pics until the batteries died. I have a 2013 and so far it works fine..so far

Kiwi042

I had the same problem with both of mine. Sent them back and they sent me new ones. I haven't had any trouble out of my cuddybacks.

Gamecock Fan

I also had some issues with the Bushnells and had several replaced with no problems. I noticed that the gaskets on the ones that failed were cracked from the sun or heat moisture from rain or whatever was causing the failure. I bought some gasket lube and re apply every time I pull chips and have not had a problem since.

Matthewmathis8

I got one for Christmas. Set it up and it took very blurry pics at night. Sent it back and the other one they sent isn't any better.

srb

I have 2 trophy cam hd,So far not one problem .....O1 runs quite a few on here ,He told me awhile back try them @ I did not one problem.....Thinking of buying another .Videos were very good@pics to...