Huge GA buck? Anyone recognize this T-cam picture?

LAKOTA

This one is supposed to be living in South GA. Anyone here recognize him? If you do and have access to his home, I would really like and invite! :D

MONSTER2.jpg

BROWNING7WSM

GONetwork Member
Wow!!!!

Uh yeah Lakota... I recognize him,,,

In my DREAMS.....What a Buck... :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

billy336

Whoa!!!! When I was sweating in my stand this past Saturday the only thing keeping me there was the chance at that guy. We have a couple bigguns at our place, but nothing in his category. What a great buck!!!

bilgerat

Senior
ok

who left the gate to the deer pen open !!!!! :speechles :speechles

LAKOTA

It looks like the one that was killed on November 5th in Troup County. A 13 pointer.

Nope,
Different buck than the Troup co. one. This one lives further South. As of Dec. 31 he was still walking tall. I'd be doing a lot of this ::; if I had another week of season left and he was on my land.

DaddyPaul

Please oh please say it was taken in Worth county south of Sylvester about 3 miles!!!!!! But then again we don't have any woods like that. Pines or hardwoods so thick you couldn't throw a house cat through them. That would really make a great season Mo Greater!

nchunter

i think i would pass him up ;)

Loafy

DaddyPaul said:
Pines or hardwoods so thick you couldn't throw a house cat through them.
LoL.... thats one I've never heard before. Very descriptive. I like it!

H

HT2

Lakota.....

If I did recognize him, it would hopefully be of him layin' horizontal.......Not standin' vertical.....

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Now that's a BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrbowdeadly

Ooooohhhhh boy, thats enough to get some of that good ole buck fever runnin through ya...

In the words of the immortal Jerry Clower, thats alot of "sticker uppers", minus the four hanger downers and the swishy wishy.

Nice.

MBD

Last edited:

Handgunner

Great day in the morning!!!!!

Muygrande

WHooooWeeee!! Reckon yours and mine are kin!!!! :bounce:
69412204.jpg

short stop

call me crazy but theres a guy in morgan co not far from my home who claims to have taken that pic , plus some other ones of him as well . he swears he took the picture behind his house --- this is the first time ive seen it on a web site --he put the pic in the store window to show it off -- short stop