10/12 AM

philtuts

I’ll kick us off. 80 acre farm in SE Nebraska. Nestled in a low lock on just off a bedding area over standing corn.

Barometric pressure is high after all this rain. Chilly. Good luck this morning.

Mk20rockeye

55 over here in hart county. Loving the cooler weather. In the tree near a small creek and hardwoods. Time will tell this morning. Good luck too everyone out here

DSGB

Wish I was in a tree this morning. Deer should be on their feet. Good luck to all those that are fortunate to be out there!

GRT24

Was 49 at daylight in Floyd county. Getting in a quick little hunt this morning. Heading down to Hancock for the weekend around lunch. Dads up in Hancock and has had a few does under him all morning feeding.

HUNTER24/7

Big doe never came in. Straight to bed. I do have some quackers and honkers with the woodies this morning.

hunter84

Late start this morning had to drop granddaughter off at daycare. Nice and cool this morning in gilmer wind is blowing hopefully it will lay down and they will be moving , good luck everyone and be safe

Acarter2018

Must have cause I haven't seen anything but tree rats. Maybe in the morning they will be moving for my little girl and little boy

HUNTER24/7

Smoked a doe coming back to bed around 8:30. Feels good to get the monkey off my back. It’s been a couple of years since my last bow kill.

Good deal congrats!

Moma and baby. Baby just laid down. If I needed the meat she would be a goodun

Attachments

• 064EA152-5872-424F-A154-7F2638F040DA.jpeg
    064EA152-5872-424F-A154-7F2638F040DA.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 49
  • C9CCF92F-7E0C-4AE4-803F-D10D2ACA5C72.jpeg
    C9CCF92F-7E0C-4AE4-803F-D10D2ACA5C72.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 50

HUNTER24/7

Spike still in velvet just passed through. No picture but hopefully got it on video. Bedded baby spotted him for me. Haha. Gotta love a second set of eyes.

hunter84

Had a doe slip by behind me just out of range about an hour ago but nothing else since going to sit until noon