10/7 am

REMINGTON710

Just had a flock of turkeys work the next finger over. They were making all kinds of racket. Well still are. No deer since the ones in the dark. Wind was supposed to be strong on my left shoulder but haven’t really had any wind to speak of.

Well just had 2 work behind me. No clear shot. Worked up and over the other side of the ridge.

REMINGTON710

It’s been pretty quiet here for the past hour. Wind is finally starting to pick up a little and blow the right direction. Not sure how much longer I’m going to be in.

BowSniper

Had 2 does and 2 fawns come in to 12 yards straight on. My boy got busted trying to draw back and the target die bolted to 22 yards before he hit draped back. He **** right over her shoulder. Thankful for opportunities and clean misses. Time to go move a stand.

BowSniper

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Was watching a spike and little 4 pointer within 10 yards between 8-9 when a couple bigger bucks just outside the property line pulled them away to go play. I'm starting to get a cramp in my neck from looking in the direction they left.Screenshot_20231007_095646_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: