11/9 am

Lick Skillet

In the tree in Warren. Sitting on an oak ridge that has been very active this year. First chance Ive had to hunt in a couple days. It's already a little breezy. I shot an ok 8 Saturday afternoon chasing does in Greene county and hopefully things will happen for me here today.

Big Foot

Trump!!!

Going in now n. Fulton

QuackHead90

Me and my buddy are up in Wilkinson. Im hunting a logging road in some pines that they are using pretty heavily and my buddy is hunting an old mowed food plot in hopes of seeing a buck chasing a doe across

FOLES55

Signing in also this morning with my Dad in tow, he is at a three way intersection inside a 60 acre thicket and I'm on the far side at a hardwood ridge between him another huge pine thicket. My hopes are with my my Dad shooting something with horns today. Good luck and be safe!!

Big Foot

Had one on my trail coming in

Coyote just now out of bow range. He took out a raccoon that had come by

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Me and the bride are after them in Dooly, sitting in a blind. Trying to get her first deer. Found a road kill buck "4 point" on the property yesterday, buzzard are all over us.
Great morning, hope the deer show up.

Joe Brandon

Build the wall, stand up against cop killers and thugs, repeal nobamacare, stay in your own wash room and HUNT!!! So proud of the silent majority. White oak ridge Lumpkin

kbuck1

Signing in also this morning with my Dad in tow, he is at a three way intersection inside a 60 acre thicket and I'm on the far side at a hardwood ridge between him another huge pine thicket. My hopes are with my my Dad shooting something with horns today. Good luck and be safe!!

Today is his day. Sounds like he's in the right spot.

buckshed

In a tower overlooking a Creek bottom in pike...bucks are chasing here just can't get a shot yet

FOLES55

Dad has had 3 doe come by so far with nothing following.

PappyHoel

I just had a shooter come through had him in my scope. I couldn't get a shot. He followed the gobblers that were to my right. Best I can figure he heard them thinking they were does. I grunted at him and he wouldn't turn around. Super bummed

Big Foot

Wow!!! Since my last post been covered up in deer. Passed on 4 diff small bucks and 6-8 doe. These bucks have the girls on the run all over this area this am.

Had a beautiful young 8 walk 10 yards by me begging for an arrow. I could have emptied my quiver this am. Crazy amount of activity.

PappyHoel

Wow!!! Since my last post been covered up in deer. Passed on 4 diff small bucks and 6-8 doe. These bucks have the girls on the run all over this area this am.

Had a beautiful young 8 walk 10 yards by me begging for an arrow. I could have emptied my quiver this am. Crazy amount of activity.

That's awesome. I'm still holding hope that big 8 circles back here. He thought turkeys were does