12/3 good morning

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Got busted about 10 til 7. I could barely pick it up in my scope and it finally winded me and ran off blowing to the next county. If I would have hunted my climber about 100 yds away I would have one yesterday even I ng and one this morning. So if I hunt my climber this eve. They will probably walk out over here, lol

country boy

Toombs county with the Hoyt, hoping for one of 3 shooters showing up on camera in this area. One doe already

glue bunny

In jasper county in the backyard in Some hardwoods. Hoping my birthday wish comes true and a big buck steps out broadside and gives me the shot!

Ace1313

Slow to wake up this morning. We have clouds and a little warmer weather. Hoping the deer will move before the front hits late tomorrow and into the week.

slow motion

Pair of does just eased through. Maybe someone will follow

Big Foot

8pt down.

Good dillio 2

Had one wind me I guess from 80 yards behind me as a deer just turned and bolted

Been hunting hard as it seems on and few leaves to hide my big foot

DSGB

Congrats turkeyhunter and wizo!

I'm back in the same spot I was last week with my PSE. Nothing so far but hope they move soon.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Me and the boy hunting our neighbors place in Dooly. Looking to get his first deer. 4 shots heard so far. Good luck and congratulations to those getting it done.

Hunter922

Had a pair of big does and two young deer at 30. My PSE was begging, don't need the meat right now. Prolly seen 50 ducks.