12/3 good morning

Core Lokt

In a box on the ground on an old road with HW on both sides. Nasty pond 100 yes to my right. 4 does and a spike yesterday morn and 2 does today so far. Dec 3rd is the manic day around here.

Big Foot

Nice young 8 pt just came by nose to ground - almost shot him for a second. Had to keep the Switchback held down as he gonna be a good un if he makes it.

He was for sure cruising does

slow motion

Definitely moving. Doe fawn group 8 total. Wind finally shifted. Alll gone now

DSGB

Just caught a glimpse of one in the thick stuff to my right. Hit the grunt call to try and pull him out. A few minutes go by and I see him come to the edge. I pick up my bow as he starts towards me. He's missing an antler but has a couple nice tunes on the one that's left. As he gets closer I can see he doesn't have an eyes guard - not legal since it's a quality buck WMA.

Of course he stops ten yards away. I'm trying to get my phone out of my pocket and get a video when I see another buck coming. It's a huge six pointer - again not legal.

The first buck has moved off and the six passes at 35. I tried to grunt them back for some video but they pay me no mind.

Hut2

Saw two at 730, cowhorn & mystery big body in thick stuff. Wouldn't come out.

DSGB

I'm second guessing whether I should have taken a shot at the big six. Only saw him from the side, so don't know if he would've went 15 in outside. I'm thinking he would. Better safe than sorry I guess. He was def mature with strong g2s.

AJLBucks

Well I picked the wrong stand. Walking back to my truck after not seeing anything I come to the cut in the tree line that opens up to the big field I was considering hunting and 3 does took off. Yep they saw me first. Couldnt get them to stop. Oh well

turkeyhunter835

BANNED !!!
Ended up staying till 930, had 3 more does and the 8 point I am after come through, to far to take a shot, I called to him but he didn't show any interest of turning and coming down the hill... glad to know he is still alive, haven't got him on camera in a while.

Hit-n-Miss

I had 4 does at first light. Acted nervous and watched the pines a lot but nothing came out. They fed for 30 min then went in pine thicket. Then short while later came out fast and moved off. But nothing on tail. Half hour later a spike cruised through. And around nine a unicorn came out sniffing and went straight to where one doe peed. That was it I got out at 11:00.

DSGB

Didn't see anything else besides a fox squirrel. They're not legal here either lol

partime1

let a doe walk by me in field, walked straight into woods to my buddy. my buddy shot. couple min later saw big buck step out of wood line. I raised my rifle and my buddy shot again. buck turned around back to woods. my friend missed doe twice.