12/4 Live from the sidelines

deermaster13

No i have to work, checked in here to see if anyone was seeing anything..we didn't see but one on the way in this morning either.

sleepr71

I did. Haven’t seen anything..other than the 3 I ran out of the yard at 0615. Moon is directly overhead at daybreak..so maybe they moved just before Dawn. Oh well,can’t kill them in bed,or from the recliner :)

Browning1

In the stand at 6:30. Wind started blowing wrong direction after daylight. Got down about 10 and looked for another spot. Found where 3 ridges drop off into a narrow draw going toward the river.
Figured I would sit 30 minutes then head home. Checked GON for any updates and was getting up when he showed up. Looked like he had just crossed the river as he was soaking wet.

Attachments

• IMG_8649.jpeg
    IMG_8649.jpeg
    591.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_8645.jpeg
    IMG_8645.jpeg
    804.5 KB · Views: 87

Shadow11

In the stand at 6:30. Wind started blowing wrong direction after daylight. Got down about 10 and looked for another spot. Found where 3 ridges drop off into a narrow draw going toward the river.
Figured I would sit 30 minutes then head home. Checked GON for any updates and was getting up when he showed up. Looked like he had just crossed the river as he was soaking wet.
That's awesome! Didn't even hear a shot from where I was at.

slow motion

Congratulations . Great buck.
Update.... No deer. Only found a couple of old rubs.

Made it over to the river around noon. Got the supper i was looking for, and then some. My old 33 is bout worn out. I've gotta stop at some yard sale b4 too long.

View attachment 1274085View attachment 1274086View attachment 1274088
NICE fish. Congrats.