12/18

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Nice! They were moving this morning, saw 5 bucks, and the buck I am after right at daylight, he was comin straight to the feed where I got pictures then the doe he was with went in the pines and they didn’t come back out, saw another mature 8 I thought about shooting but passed and prob 10-15 does, bucks were all pushing the does around again , second rut is here where I’m at . Goin back out early this afternoon, hope he shows back up tonight !

bulletjig

Nice! They were moving this morning, saw 5 bucks, and the buck I am after right at daylight, he was comin straight to the feed where I got pictures then the doe he was with went in the pines and they didn’t come back out, saw another mature 8 I thought about shooting but passed and prob 10-15 does, bucks were all pushing the does around again , second rut is here where I’m at . Goin back out early this afternoon, hope he shows back up tonight !
What county?

Dupree

I’m settled in my climber at the spot I missed on Friday afternoon. Different wind, different tree. The one I missed Friday came in about 4:00am Saturday and last night around midnight. Hoping today or tomorrow he will come in with cold temps coming.