2015 KMF........ are ya ready? Update info in first post

SnowHunter

Rain rain go away! :banginghe:

We'll still be there tho! Getting camper ready and packed. Will be bringing firewood too :cool:

Hopefully it won't be too muddy. Boggin with the camper could be interesting :rofl:

Are we doing a potluck type on Saturday? (Geez it's been too long since I've been to one of these thangs! :O )

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Rain rain go away! :banginghe:

We'll still be there tho! Getting camper ready and packed. Will be bringing firewood too :cool:

Hopefully it won't be too muddy. Boggin with the camper could be interesting :rofl:

Are we doing a potluck type on Saturday? (Geez it's been too long since I've been to one of these thangs! :O )
Yep, we haven't changed anything, it still works............ I'm getting up firewood now & putting in feed sacks to have dry wood for the firepit, there is plenty of "downed tree's" but I wanna make sure we have dry stuff to get it started!:cool:

Hankus

sounds good, may only have Satrydy day n nite tho, we'll see as the week progresses

Redneck Maguiver

Well, the last of the nails have been driven into the lid. Now way out. Sorry folks, but looks like i am gonna have to miss one of the BEST times a fella could have with his clothes on.

Things just have not worked out for me to be able to make it this year. Take plenty of pics for me to aggonize over ya hear...

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Well, the last of the nails have been driven into the lid. Now way out. Sorry folks, but looks like i am gonna have to miss one of the BEST times a fella could have with his clothes on.

Things just have not worked out for me to be able to make it this year. Take plenty of pics for me to aggonize over ya hear...
:cry:dagnabbit!

Well, the weather is causing us some issues, we don't want to rut up this guy's property and if the rain comes in like they say it is, that is exactly what will happen. Even though where we are planning on setting up is on a high spot, I'm worried about the campers pulling out across the field & getting stuck, either coming in or going out........... I'll do my best to ride up there tonight & see how it looks................ :O

mudracing101

Keebs they dropped friday to 20 percent, sat. 40%. Look this afternoon and see how wet the property is. If we get anything tomorrow its gonna be sloppy. But radar dont show that much.. I would feel better with partly sunny and no rain tween now and then though. The ground down here is Saturated and very Soft!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Roger that good buddies ^^^^^ MizT, Jag, and I are hangin like a hair in a biskit.

Hornet22

ROMEO
OK, here's my take. If it was gonna be a bunch of us rednecks/billy boyz, weather and ground conditions would not matter. Fo wheel it in, I got a 24x42 tarp, strang it up and grill and chill all weekend. While not detracting ANYTHING from our wonderful WOW's, we all know they tuff as nails an clean up finer'n frog hair, it needs to be great conditions for ladies, chirrens, and family dawgs. If'n it's wet and soggy but not rainin, still gonna be a mess in campers/tents. Now, that's just MHO:cheers:

Well we got signs...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-11-12-25-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-11-12-25-06.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_2015-03-11-12-25-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-11-12-25-01.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 54

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
OK, here's my take. If it was gonna be a bunch of us rednecks/billy boyz, weather and ground conditions would not matter. Fo wheel it in, I got a 24x42 tarp, strang it up and grill and chill all weekend. While not detracting ANYTHING from our wonderful WOW's, we all know they tuff as nails an clean up finer'n frog hair, it needs to be great conditions for ladies, chirrens, and family dawgs. If'n it's wet and soggy but not rainin, still gonna be a mess in campers/tents. Now, that's just MHO:cheers:

Agreed 100% :cheers: