2015 KMF........ are ya ready? Update info in first post

SnowHunter

Seriously y'all, a little rain gonna ruin the fun? Heck no! That's what mud fights are for :D

Keebs said the area should be dry enough, and I'll pack the shovel and take incase we need to fill in a few ruts and I never go anywhere without logging chains.

Us WoWs may like to clean up and enjoy ourselves but wet don't mind gettin in the nitty gritty :cheers: besides, tarps and tent poles make a good redneck gazebo :D

We'll be there, rain or shine :banana:

SnowHunter

Seriously y'all, a little rain gonna ruin the fun? Heck no! That's what mud fights are for :D

Keebs said the area should be dry enough, and I'll pack the shovel and take incase we need to fill in a few ruts and I never go anywhere without logging chains.

Us WoWs may like to clean up and enjoy ourselves but wet don't mind gettin in the nitty gritty :cheers: besides, tarps and tent poles make a good redneck gazebo :D

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:rolleyes:that also means there is a 50% chance of SUNSHINE/No Rain...........:bounce:

If Snowy's still coming It.Is.ON!!:cheers:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He spoke. :bounce:
"If its rainin when we get up, I ain goin. Don’t want to load up in the rain and get erything wet and pull the camper down in a monsoon."

and I agree.:O

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I won't be there, yall have fun! :yeah:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Hate it y'all, but it says rain friday at 5 when i get off, all friday night and Sat . till lunch rain, I'll wait and if it quits raining On Sat. i will ride over.:(
facepalm: :cheers:

mudracing101

Here's the deal, KMF is to be cont'd.....due to weather we will hash over some dates and times. I will meet Keebs , Snowy and Nancy Sat. for a small gathering.
Sorry

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Here's the deal, KMF is to be cont'd.....due to weather we will hash over some dates and times. I will meet Keebs , Snowy and Nancy Sat. for a small gathering.
Sorry

Hate to see Nic and family to burn all that fuel and drag her kids down for a small gathering ??? Somebody should call her ??? Not that there won't be a good time, just saying it's a loooooong way for them to travel??

mudracing101

Hate to see Nic and family to burn all that fuel and drag her kids down for a small gathering ??? Somebody should call her ??? Not that there won't be a good time, just saying it's a loooooong way for them to travel??

I agree 100 percent , and i'm assuming keebs has spoken to her about that. But everyone has backed out due to work or rain except Snowy. I dont want her to waste a trip either, Keebs ... Input??

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

I agree 100 percent , and i'm assuming keebs has spoken to her about that. But everyone has backed out due to work or rain except Snowy. I dont want her to waste a trip either, Keebs ... Input??
we pm'd, here's an excerpt..........
Guess we'll pack the bluray player and Xbox, so if it rains bad the kids can have something to keep busy. We're bringing Ian's little dog Butch, too. She's good for entertainment :bounce:

mudracing101

we pm'd, here's an excerpt..........
Guess we'll pack the bluray player and Xbox, so if it rains bad the kids can have something to keep busy. We're bringing Ian's little dog Butch, too. She's good for entertainment :bounce:

Does she know it'll just be her and you?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
ok, to clear up any confusion....... I just got off the phone with Snowy, they are coming, period, kids can't wait to see "Aunt Keebs" again!:yeah:

SnowHunter

Y'all seriously underestimate how much we love Keebs and camping :D besides, I'm a farm girl, rain don't mean nothin but a shower via mother nature :rofl:

And another trip later for KMF just means more good times ;)

:cheers: