5 weeks from today!!!! (Who’s the main target)

buckpasser

No cameras out or targets for me, so it’ll be easy to accomplish my goals. Funny enough though, my kids have mentioned some bucks we watched last year and are ready to get after them. I’ll have the most fun seeing if they can get some more kills under their belts.

slow motion

One cell cam has never sent anything. Looked at directions. Supposed to hold format button for 5 seconds. Pretty sure I didn't. Cam 2 is working though. These just came.
Screenshot_20230805-211554_SPYPOINT.jpg

1 minute later. Not sure if same deer or the one behind it.

Screenshot_20230805-211531_SPYPOINT.jpg

sprewett

Don't have any cameras out, other than the one I put out over my catfish gut hole to see what comes by. I am just chomping at the bit to get in the woods. I have no targets except I would love to get my first bow deer this year. I was gifted a crossbow and will use it but I like shooting the compound alot more. Good luck ladies and gentlemen, it is almost time to start our engines and I know my body will thank me I have gained 4lbs during the off season.

slow motion

Don't have any cameras out, other than the one I put out over my catfish gut hole to see what comes by. I am just chomping at the bit to get in the woods. I have no targets except I would love to get my first bow deer this year. I was gifted a crossbow and will use it but I like shooting the compound alot more. Good luck ladies and gentlemen, it is almost time to start our engines and I know my body will thank me I have gained 4lbs during the off season.
4 whole pounds? You should be ashamed for letting yourself go like that. :rofl:

Big7

The Oracle
Ima' be hunting public land for the first time ever for deer. I've been to a couple of WMA's looking for somewhere to shoot doves but never for deer.

Got to get some meat in the freezer and then run down a big- un.

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Gun season starts a week from Tuesday for us in SC. Got some great bucks I’ve seen from the tractor seat but don’t care to shoot velvet bucks. Hope to get cams out soon. Come on teal season!
Man about 15 years ago I got the bright idea for me and my wife to go on a paid trip opening weekend up there, most miserable hunting trip I’ve ever had. Was 100 degrees nothin moved not even a squirrel. Hunted in shorts and flip flops