A little Live From The Tree history

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing how fast times flies. Jim, you do an awesome job making us feel like we are there with you. Heck, there have been times I wish I could’ve reached through the screen and pulled the bow back for you! Looking forward to another great year!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
This is the one that started the danged foot issues. It was 173 degrees and hotter than the gates of hades that afternoon and I pulled my boots and socks off to let em breath. Looked down and thought man yeah this is a good post :bounce:

This was 2004
View attachment 1108422

The very beginning of the annual pretty foots competition.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I don`t watch hunting shows on TV or You Tube. This LFTT stuff, I do follow along, and while I don`t comment on it much, I enjoy it.

JT, you and Bubba do well with this stuff. :cheers:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I would have put the domino on him too

turkeykirk

Cool stuff. Looking forward to this year.

Worley

Heck yeah, a good history lesson and bout time to start checking the thread daily, or hourly ?just depends on the period in November…Thanks for taking us with ya….I love every minute of it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
A great piece of history Jim. I'm sure your influence spreads farther than just this board. It's been a good run with you all these years. LFTT has taken on a life of it's own. That's a compliment to it's creator.:rockon:

johnnyk2000

Well written piece of history JT. Thank you for sharing the story and the OG picture with the crackberry. High quality photo for the day. I cant wait to follow along from the office. I now its goona be a good one when I open it and see that there are over 10 new pages since last check. I have been known to wear out the refresh button at times also

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Well written piece of history JT. Thank you for sharing the story and the OG picture with the crackberry. High quality photo for the day. I cant wait to follow along from the office. I now its goona be a good one when I open it and see that there are over 10 new pages since last check. I have been known to wear out the refresh button at times also

Hahaha F5 on a keyboard don't stand a chance some seasons!

Glad y'all enjoy and follow along. Definitely makes it that much better

uturn

Cool story, man you look like a baby...and glad you ask!

Been disconnected this year like none other...just the season I’m in right now but, looking forward to my time afield and following along!

Hope it’s a great ride for you guys this year JT!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Cool story, man you look like a baby...and glad you ask!

Been disconnected this year like none other...just the season I’m in right now but, looking forward to my time afield and following along!

Hope it’s a great ride for you guys this year JT!!

Gonna need you to get your head right. It's time and we need your energy!