Abbeville 2013

Who all is going to Abbeville in May? i got some young pups im thinkin bout puttin in the bay competition not sure yet....

catchdogs

How big are the hogs i got young dog like to enter bout ten months but if the hogs are under 100 she gona catch out

oldways

I got a young dog to but I think I'm going to leave her home she's a little rough. I heard the hogs are nice big hogs I don't imagine there under 100lbs. Most hogdogs will nail one under 100lbs If the won't I consider them a cull.:flag:

theres one down in claxton, ga this weekend also, ill prob put my young dogs in the one this weekend to determine if i want to take them to abbeville or not...my older dogs that ive put in abbeville before always caught so kinda hopin these young dogs wont

run_pits_4_hogs

last year they had some good boar hog...some had good teeth on them...seen some good pen dogs and woods dogs too....cant wate too see my 9 and 7 year old daughters woods bay dogs do

mschlapa

Could someone give me some more information on Abbeville? I have two young dogs I hope to get on their first hogs this weekend. I may be interested in attending.