AJC Article About UGA Culture

HermanMerman

#1- They are scrambling for internet action now that no one reads their content.
#2- they might have a point.

HermanMerman

I was just curious. I figured Georgia fans would have an opinion one way or the other.

Hey, I graduated from UGA. From the sound of it, they should open up a Driver’s Ed school for the football team… and put governors on all of their vehicles.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
What's to say, every school has its problems.

Sure you want to open that can of worms again????

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Haven’t seen it, but no doubt we’ve got to do better than what we’re doing now. I don’t condone any thuggish or dangerous behavior of any kind. Hopefully Kirby and staff can get things under control before someone else gets killed.

bullgator

Haven’t seen it, but no doubt we’ve got to do better than what we’re doing now. I don’t condone any thuggish or dangerous behavior of any kind. Hopefully Kirby and staff can get things under control before someone else gets killed.
Uh, they already have.

ddavis1120

Since the COVID toilet paper shortage is over, no one reads the AJC.

Kirby has had cops and defensive driving school people speak to the kids and give defensive driving programs. Short of pulling scholarship, how far can he push the issue? If he sits a kid all they are going to do is load up their Charger and speed down I85 to Auburn.