All Finished!!!

Corey J

She's all finished up!!! As you can see in my last thread I bought the bow bare and pieced it together.
I put a 7.5 inch octane stabilizer and wrapped the piston in orange to match the bow. I bought the Hoyt color accessories which came with the orange wood grip, string stop, air shox and riser dampeners. I put a QAD HDX drop away on it, and of course it's orange :D Trophy Ridge Cypher 5 Pin, and I bought the Easton Bowfire arrows to sling which I think look pretty sweet! I had it tuned and it's shooting bullet holes! Here are the results that my bow tech got out of it! Draw weight: 69.63. Arrow weight: 393.5 grains. Bow Speed: 308 FPS. Kinetic Energy: 82.90. He said it's a really hard hitting bow! Hope you guys like it because I love it :flag:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 597

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
sweet!

Kris87

Congrats Corey. Really digging those long yokes on that factory set of strings. Looks good to boot. Good luck next season.

countryboy27012

Good looking rig you have there!

bamaboy

Cool Deal!!! I like it! Congrats!!!

Corey J

Thanks guys!! Thankfully I have hog hunting to hold me over until deer season lol

Corey J

30 inches. Probably should be 29.5 but I don't feel like having to order modules.