An 870 for every occasion

Robust Redhorse

IMO, the 870 is as good as it gets for a pump shotgun.

I'm not crazy about a Mossberg 500

Maybe the old Winchester Model 12 might have been better, but they haven't made them in a looooooong time.

I have a Benelli Nova, but they just don't have the "feel".

Nice deer!

Doug B.

IMO, the 870 is as good as it gets for a pump shotgun.

I'm not crazy about a Mossberg 500

Maybe the old Winchester Model 12 might have been better, but they haven't made them in a looooooong time.

I have a Benelli Nova, but they just don't have the "feel".

Nice deer!
I love a Model 12. I have one but haven't hunted with it for years.

I have two 870's and I hunt with both of them. But only during turkey season. I just don't hunt with a shotgun much. Never have. But I do love the 870's.

georgia_home

pump or semi.
870 exp combo 12 and exp 20
1187 premier and sp with 4 barrels barrels.all around use.

and nice deer!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Me to.

My current go to is 870 Express with a Buckkicker Xtrafull choke and 3 in. 15 pellet 00 buck. It will put all 15 pellets in a 8 in pie plate at 50yds. I love the Buckkicker chokes.

I also shoot a 760 in 30-06 one of the best deer rifles Remington produced in my opinion.

Congrats on the buck, thats a nice one.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Way to go Chase!! Woohoo! Sweet set up and Awesome Buck! My son got an 870 Wingmaster in 16ga from his poppa…..it’s mint!
Congrats again on a super deer!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I havent had one in a bunch of years. Seeing your pics makes me wanna get another! Nice

Big7

The Oracle
Military and Police all over use the mighty 870.
I use mine mostly for general purpose and I keep all kinds of shot and slugs.

Congratulations on a great harvest !!

Whit90

Sweet! I have never deer hunted with a shotgun but have always been interested in it. Do you guys shoot slugs or buckshot?
I see one vote for buckshot on here already.

sleepr71

My first shotgun was a fancy 870 Wingmaster,in 20ga. I was a skinny kid..so the 20 made more sense for me. It is STILL my favorite gun to shoot Dove & Quail with! It’s light,fits me perfect,and is as dependable as an Anvil :rockon: