Any experience with Tactacam and the lithium

rstallings1979

Battery packs? I bought two pro cams with four rechargeable packs. Just curious if the battery life etc. The lithium batteries are now 2-3 dollars a piece so it’s costing 30.00 plus to refill the battieries. Wondering what I should expect on battery life etc and the cameras themselves. Pictures look good so far.

Deerhead

No experience with the lithium battery pack. But I am using their solar panel. It keeps my camera at 100% battery life all the time. Its been out for well over one year.

ShortMagFan

I’ve got one Tactacam with solar panel and two battery packs. Camera has been out in the dark woods for almost 3 weeks and battery is showing 90pct. Unlike the poster above, my solar won’t keep the battery packs at 100pct forever even in a spot where they get a few hours of direct sunlight every day. I’ve never tried it without the solar to figure out how much the solar helps

Grunt-n-bleat

I have several of the LIPO packs from Tactacam.
They will pay for themselves in about 3-4 months of use.

They hold a charge pretty good.
Of the 8 cameras i have 4 are on Herd360 solar panels, the other 4 are in low light areas and use the LIPO packs on those.

Deerhead

I’ve got one Tactacam with solar panel and two battery packs. Camera has been out in the dark woods for almost 3 weeks and battery is showing 90pct. Unlike the poster above, my solar won’t keep the battery packs at 100pct forever even in a spot where they get a few hours of direct sunlight every day. I’ve never tried it without the solar to figure out how much the solar helps
Yes my camera is in full sun on a food plot.

Solar panel would work good there. I built my own battery boxes with 15ah rechargeable batteries. Been out since May still 100 percent taken close to 10000 pics