Are yall seeing Rivians?

sinclair1

I saw my first Cybertruck Sunday. The thing is HUGE!!!! Looks like a big spaceship coming down the road.

When I say HUGE, I mean HUGE!
We have one kicking around Richmond Hill. It’s kinda Bronze looking and huge like you said.
Not a fan of the look beside the lack of a LS7 Chevy Bigblock

dslc6487

I know one day they will probably be very, very popular. But, until then, you had better hang on to your internal combustion engine, if the idiots in Washington will allow us to do so. When they do become very popular, you can rest assured that your electric bill is gonna go through the roof.
Ain't nothing in this country free, unless you are an illegal immigrant, or one of those that have never worked and are on the government toll.
Just saying.............

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Saw a Rivian truck towing a 20+ year old F150 on a trailer between Knox and Chattanooga on I75 coming home front he hills today.

Was spring break 90 to 40mph yoyo traffic so by the time I realized what I was looking at, couldnt get a pic. My wife said, 'on what planet'.... :rofl:

Geffellz18

I would think that if they are prototyping for 2027 they would have ran as fast as they could away from that hideous front end!

Local Boy

Saw a Rivian truck towing a 20+ year old F150 on a trailer between Knox and Chattanooga on I75 coming home front he hills today.

Was spring break 90 to 40mph yoyo traffic so by the time I realized what I was looking at, couldnt get a pic. My wife said, 'on what planet'.... :rofl:

Saw one at Lowes in Brevard NC that had a "Property Carrying" license plate. Which I thought was for "work trucks"??

GeorgiaGlockMan

I have seen maybe 15 or 20 of the rivian trucks and suvs in the last few months.

Spread from here in GA thru Indiana.

Still haven't seen 1 cyber truck in the wild yet.

bullgator

I think EVs are going to be the new plastic bags. Back around the 80-90s the environmentalist tree huggers demanded we “save the trees” and go to plastic bags. The next generation of environmentalists hated plastic, even demanding we go back to paper straws. I can see a time, not so far off, when environmentalists decide to take issue with all the problems these massive batteries create.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I see Rivians pretty regularly

Saw a Tesla Cubertruck yesterday. First one of those I’d seen out on the road. That thing is pretty big