AWB ban is dead!! Just placed a toy order!!

Muygrande

Just ordered 7 "Standard capacity" 15 shot mags for my Glock 20 10mm!! For $19.95 a piece!!!

Oh yeah life is great!!!

slimbo

where did you get them cause I wanted a couple for my 23.

frankwright

I need some for a 19 but I am not getting in a big hurry. After the initial buying craze the prices will drop. Be patient!

I have always found the best prices at Ivanhoes. They are not publishing prices on standard high caps yet but I bet it will be a good price.

http://www.ivanhoeoutlet.com/

RamblinWreck

For 19.95 I'll get some now. They don't get much cheaper, really. :clap:

The only two I have I paid $50 apiece for! :speechles

Razorback

I was quoted $69.95 for Glock M22 "standard capcity" 15 round magazines at a local shop here in Lilburn & decided to wait out the "rush".

Thanks for the links to other shops with a more reasonable price.

Months before the ban took place I bought 3 M22 mags for $15.95 at Sports Town. They were not the drop free style. They were on BO at the time, imagine that.

Muygrande

FRANKIE IS A CHEAPSKATE!!!! :D C'mon $20 for high caps??? I was paying $19 for 10 shot mags for a Glock! I'm with you Wreck it'd be my luck the DEM's will get this thing happening again, I'm buying now!!! :cool:
:shoot:

Hunting Teacher

Muygrande said:
Just ordered 7 "Standard capacity" 15 shot mags for my Glock 20 10mm!! For $19.95 a piece!!!

Oh yeah life is great!!!
Muygrande,
What would you possibly need mags for that hold that many rounds. Why I just saw the esteemed senator from Mass. on T.V. He said that only terrorists and criminals would need such guns or magazines. And we all know he would never lie. ;)
Thank God for every member of the NRA!!
Teach

Muygrande

Hey Teach I'm stockpiling!!!! :shoot: :rolleyes: Lord knows you can never have too much ammunition to defend yourself against the Tyrannical Gov't or everyday GOBLINS!! :bounce:

No, really they don't take into account that some people compete and that mags do wear out!! Rebuild kits for the high caps were more expensive than the mags I just bought during the BAN. Do I use the 10mm all the time for IDPA or Defensive Pistol?? NOPE!! But I use the Para 14.45 Limited sometimes too and I ordered 5 of them today too!!!!! :cool:

I'll be ordering Glock 31 mags and 22 mags as soon as I have a chance !!! I'm trying to get them in order of their limited availability during the BAN just in case!!!

Anyone found any Butler creek or other Hi Cap mags for the 10/22 yet??? If so please post link!!