Baby boy got a 10 point!

zachdawg

That's a great story and one you'll never forget. Congratulations and it'll sure be a great topic at the Thanksgiving table.

DSGB

Way to go! Congrats on a great buck!

139dixiepie

He and I were sitting in a ground blind in an oak bottom. His brother was across the property in a tower stand, he had seen a doe and a 4 point. About 5:30 I asked Luke where is luck was, he said he guesses he’s saving it up for something big. About 20 minutes later I told him let’s give it 5 more minutes and a minute later we hear foot steps. He said it’s a deer, then I saw antlers. I told him get your gun and shoot this deer or I’m going to. He was scrambling to get ready, the deer was slow walking at about 35 yds. When he got set I hollered whoa, and the buck stopped perfectly broad side, Luke made a perfect shot, he ran off a little ways and we heard him crash. I think I was shaking worse than he was. This is his second deer ever and he’s on cloud nine. His brother and I told him he couldn’t hunt anymore this year because he’s making us look bad. Spending time with your kids, that’s what it’s all about.View attachment 993018
That's a buck (and a hunt) he'll never forget. Congratulations!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Way to go dad! What a giant buck too! Great job young man!

Bam Bam

Congrats to the Young Man on a Nice'un!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
He and I were sitting in a ground blind in an oak bottom. His brother was across the property in a tower stand, he had seen a doe and a 4 point. About 5:30 I asked Luke where is luck was, he said he guesses he’s saving it up for something big. About 20 minutes later I told him let’s give it 5 more minutes and a minute later we hear foot steps. He said it’s a deer, then I saw antlers. I told him get your gun and shoot this deer or I’m going to. He was scrambling to get ready, the deer was slow walking at about 35 yds. When he got set I hollered whoa, and the buck stopped perfectly broad side, Luke made a perfect shot, he ran off a little ways and we heard him crash. I think I was shaking worse than he was. This is his second deer ever and he’s on cloud nine. His brother and I told him he couldn’t hunt anymore this year because he’s making us look bad. Spending time with your kids, that’s what it’s all about.View attachment 993018
Great Buck and story!!! Congratulations!!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What an awesome day T , a day that want be soon forgotten , big brother has the best smile out of y’all 3 !