Background color change ??

Dub

I would like to change the background color of the forum.....is there a way to do so.

This off-white is driving me nuts, lol.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Agree - the white gives me a head hurt.

cowhornedspike

I agree. If we can't have the old forum at least maybe we could have the old forum background color...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I'm with you guys as I am also having a really hard time seeing this print on this white background. I ONLY have a desktop computer and large monitor for any online things and I surely can't imagine trying to read anything on this site now on a phone or tablet etc. I have worn out a powerful magnifying glass already trying to read this print.

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I'll join in.... I really don't like the new color. It would be nice if the color looked familiar.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It's still a work in progress. Let us get the engine running right before we paint it. :bounce:

wareagle700

I vote for hot pink background and yellow font. What yall say?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
As long as it's not a putrid orange I can live with the white..

I'm with Tomboy, the old color was just fine.. :cheers:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
It's still a work in progress. Let us get the engine running right before we paint it. :bounce:
NC does this mean it is possible to get our old color back with this format, and do you think admin will consider it when priorities allow?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
NC does this mean it is possible to get our old color back with this format, and do you think admin will consider it when priorities allow?

It’s possibly possible. We still got dozens of bowling pins we’re juggling but yeah eventually we will make to background color. Don’t know if the color will be exactly the same though. That was vbulletin. This is xenforo. Different apps so different deal.

Dub

It’s possibly possible. We still got dozens of bowling pins we’re juggling but yeah eventually we will make to background color. Don’t know if the color will be exactly the same though. That was vbulletin. This is xenforo. Different apps so different deal.

Cool.

Thanks.

Black would be super.

When I originally asked the question......I was thinking we'd have to capability to pick for our individual devices and not make it a wholesale color change for everyone. Some of the webpages I use have that option.....ex....standard white or black....or other colors.

I didn't mean to create work for you guys with the question.....just wondered if we could simply select on an individual basis.

I appreciate this place and will be here no matter the background color.