Benefit Ride

Hogwild80

Hey guys I have never had to do this buy I'm gonna see how this turns out,were doing a benefit ride for my sisters boyfriend that has esophigal cancer he has three boys and money is tight, I was asked to cook food for the benefit I'm leaning toward barbeque, baked beans, chips, drinks, I'm trying to keepcost down, if any of you guys have ever done something like this I would appreciate any and all advice. The ride is going to be at Twilight Bar And Grill sometime in September when I find the exact date I will post it. (Moderators if this isn't in the right place please don't delete, move if at all possible.)Any suggestions on how to go about getting donations for food would be greatly appreciated all the money will be going to the cause none of it I will be keeping for myself. There setting up a facebook page for the cause when I find it out out I will post it as well. Thanks Fellow Woddy Members.

Last edited:

Hogwild80

Hey guys and ladys the official facebook page is Ride For Ricky, go like the page it is for a great cause, we hope to have a great turnout as well, all the information is listed with contact numbers and such, hope to see some of you guys there, thanks and have a great day.