Best Ladder stands?

riskyb

i bought two of the walmart ameri-step stands and hunted all last year in them very comfortable and sturdy they hold up well to the elements too i think they where like 80.00 ea

treehugger49

I set out a couple of Family Traditions ladder stands about six years ago and leave them in the woods year 'round. They still look brand new, with the exception of some fading of the tree webbing, and a little bird poop on the seat! I have to spray the rachet with some WD-40 and loosen the webbing a bit to account for the tree growth, but otherwise they have been maintenance free.

Rooster60

http://shop.biggametreestands.com/product.php?prod_id=13&cat_id=3
Big Game Luxury Box
I bought a couple of these last year. Best all day stand that I've ever had. Plenty of room, nice seat and solid construction.Put a wrap and umbrella on mine. Can stay all day. Seat folds up quickly and quietly for standing.
Not exactly cheap, good value for the money.

I'll have to agree with firewagon best ladder stand i have ever owned you can sit in this stand all day and never get tired. Basspro has them

Wood Smoke

Family Traditions......hands down A++ comfort and A++ quality! I have one of the original LD14's before the original company (in FL??)shut down and then sold their mfg. equipment and designs to the current owner (in MI??). I also have a Family Traditions knock-off that is pretty much identical, but it started to rust at the welds after a few years. It still hunts nice though.

Latest posts