Best Lake Trout Fishing in Georgia

I’d try Commerce watershed or Oconee either one for some lake trouts, me and TP used to kill em there

About a month ago I caught hatchery trout out of seed. Someone had to have stocked some. Unless they somehow got through Burton dam.
I believe there are some trout streams that feed into Seed and with all that rain we had last month, I wonder if maybe some got washed in. They did have flood gates open on Burton too so it's possible that some flowed in that way too. I should say that to my knowledge, they don't stock trout in Seed or Rabun, but I have not actually asked DNR. j-seph...did you ask Anthony if they put any in Seed and Rabun...I'm curious now. I think I'll be dunking some minnows on Burton this weekend.

Thread starter #24
I’d try Commerce watershed or Oconee either one for some lake trouts, me and TP used to kill em there
I caught my limit at Oconee, there were not any below 2 pounds and I am looking for those stocker size but don't wanna walk the creek banks with the snakes and ticks...............they skeerrr me.

Thread starter #25
Seed and Rabun do not get stocked by DNR however he said that one gets trout from inflow that are stocked by GA Power and one gets them from some home owners that stock them