Best Place to Buy Bulk Pistol Ammo

Washtub

Where is the best place to buy bulk ammo? Suggestions can include online or store front. I'm in the east metro Atlanta area. This will be mainly for 9mm ammo. Also, what would be a good price for say 1000 rounds?

For starters, Academy Sports has 1,000 rounds of Remington 9mm (115gr) for $260 with free shipping. I use them a good bit for smaller ammo orders too since above $25 usually ships for free.

Last edited:

smokey30725

Palmetto State Armory and Sportsman's Guide have been running some pretty good sales lately.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
GA Arms. Iv'e been buying from them for years and have had no problems. They ship to your door. Click on "Canned Heat"

http://www.georgia-arms.com/

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
sgammo.com

leoparddog

for Bulk ammo I use a number of online ammo search engines and have it shipped to my house. It is easier to compare prices and I don't burn gas and time driving around town.

WayneB

luckygunner.com
cheaperthandirt.com
surplusammo.com
georgia-arms.com

Lilly001

For 9mm I just go to Wally world. Their "Perfecta" brand is less than 10 bucks a box. 115 gr brass case non corrosive with a FMJ.
That price usually beats most on line deals and you can buy 1 box or 100.
The only problem is that as people learn about it they buy it up fast.
It shoots clean in both my Glock 17 and my 9mm carbine.
"Perfecta" is distributed by Tulammo USA.

Washtub

1000 rounds - 9mm Luger Brown Bear 115 grain FMJ Ammo by Barnaul

Anybody know anything about this ammo? This will only be used for target/recreational shooting practice. Most prices I have seen are about $220/case. This stuff is $165/case. Other than it's made in Russia, is there any other reason I should not use these?

Lilly001

1000 rounds - 9mm Luger Brown Bear 115 grain FMJ Ammo by Barnaul

Anybody know anything about this ammo? This will only be used for target/recreational shooting practice. Most prices I have seen are about $220/case. This stuff is $165/case. Other than it's made in Russia, is there any other reason I should not use these?

Steel case. Also tends to be a little dirty.
But if your gun shoots it and you don't mind the mess you can save a bit.

GA native

The best price I've seen is Blazer FMJ, $9.99 for 50 at Wally World. 20 cents per round.

georgia_home

Check out slickguns.com

They are a site that combines deals from lots of sites.

Depending on the place you buy from, you should be able to easily hit about .20c/round. On orders of 1k, maybe even 500 or 250 too.

Cheap metal maybe even a little less.