Biden to Launch Federal Office for “Gun Violence Prevention”

transfixer

I wish all these news agencies would quit saying "Biden is doing this, or Biden is going to do ,,,"

Everyone knows Biden is only repeating what someone has told him to say ! He isn't making ANY decisions other than what flavor ice cream he wants ! Obama, Susan Rice, and their puppet masters are making all the policy decisions, and all the recommendations ! Biden is basically ventriloquist dummy!

DAVE

Calling it "Gun Violence" is a brain washing tactic to make it easier to ban guns. A better description would be human violence with the added identifier of White violence, Black violence or what ethnic group is actually doing the violence not the tool that was used.

Lilly001

The fool is just gearing up for the election season.
I hope ammo prices don’t raise to much over it.
But new records for gun sales would be worth it.

livetohunt

The one thing almost 100% of the thugs that commit gun violence have in common is a poor family structure and upbringing. Biden better get to work on getting these thugs a better upbringing and tell Sharpton what is causing most of the gun violence problems in the big cities.

oldfella1962

The one thing almost 100% of the thugs that commit gun violence have in common is a poor family structure and upbringing. Biden better get to work on getting these thugs a better upbringing and tell Sharpton what is causing most of the gun violence problems in the big cities.
Sharpton is well aware of the "root causes" and doesn't dare mention that elephant in the room if he knows what's good for him.

oldfella1962

Yep.....or some "celebrity" type that'll give 'em sound bites and carry on the torch they are using.....
I'm getting more disappointed in American politics every day. :(
Maybe at the local level it operates on common sense & sanity, but at the highest level - the level that puts the most on the line - it's surreal and soul-crushing no matter what political ideology we favor. It doesn't bring out the best in America, it exposes the worst of America.

kayaksteve

Maybe at the local level it operates on common sense & sanity, but at the highest level - the level that puts the most on the line - it's surreal and soul-crushing no matter what political ideology we favor. It doesn't bring out the best in America, it exposes the worst of America.
It’s become pretty disappointing at the local level as well around here.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It’s become pretty disappointing at the local level as well around here.
They gotta get the practice in so they're ready to move up as those on top die off.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
So Biden should lead by example? :eek: :bounce::stir::bounce::rofl:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
National politicians should take lessons from our local republican /Independent city council/mayor/ city manager.