Bigfoot encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doe Master

Banned
Yes I realize how this subject is received by most, but it does not dissuade me. I know there must be someone who wants to discuss it seriously, and if someone does want to do that, they know they can find me right here.

Please share with us what makes you think there is such a creature out there that no one has actually seen or photographed? Do you just have a lot of free time and wanted something to kill that time or do you seriously believe in black panthers, martians and bigfoot?

I mean both are the same right no one has proof either exist and everyone claims to have had encounters with them just couldn't get a good clean pic of either one at the time.

Bigfoothunter

Please share with us what makes you think there is such a creature out there that no one has actually seen or photographed? Do you just have a lot of free time and wanted something to kill that time or do you seriously believe in black panthers, martians and bigfoot?

I mean both are the same right no one has proof either exist and everyone claims to have had encounters with them just couldn't get a good clean pic of either one at the time.

There is actually a preponderance of compelling evidence to suggest that something is out there. Most compelling is the track way evidence, that has been extensively studied by Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum of Idaho State University. I suggest that you go to his website the Relic Hominoid Inquiry, and review some of his work, as well as the work of other academics in the field.

Martians or aliens, why could life not exist beyond our planet? I am not in a position to say either way, but knowing the diverse environments and life forms that exist on earth, with similar environs existing on other planets, why could life not also persist there?

As for melanistic cats, why not? who says that it cannot happen? Especially when they have been seen by hunters etc. in the state of Georgia? Are they liars? Is it a case of misidentification? perhaps, but who is someone with no knowledge or background in the subject to say? To have a qualified opinion, one has to bring more to the table than simply, "I just don't believe it".

Bigfoothunter

Take a look at this...

I am familiar with this video, it is considered by most to be a hoax, like most of the pictures and video that is out there. For the same reason someone is compelled to make an idiotic statement concerning this subject, the same people are compelled to dress up in costumes and hoax Bigfoot sightings.

drippin' rock

And this... I don't think I'd casually ask, "what is that?" I'd be blazing new trails.

I couldn't help but to think what a crapy flashlight they had.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This creature is undetectable,we can find fish with no eyes deep in caves underwater. Please explain the believe in a animal that has no real proof of being here? Make me a believer & the rest will follow.I want to see this on the species list by the dnr then I will believe. Case closed until .........

Doe Master

Banned
There is actually a preponderance of compelling evidence to suggest that something is out there. Most compelling is the track way evidence, that has been extensively studied by Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum of Idaho State University. I suggest that you go to his website the Relic Hominoid Inquiry, and review some of his work, as well as the work of other academics in the field.

Martians or aliens, why could life not exist beyond our planet? I am not in a position to say either way, but knowing the diverse environments and life forms that exist on earth, with similar environs existing on other planets, why could life not also persist there?
As for melanistic cats, why not? who says that it cannot happen? Especially when they have been seen by hunters etc. in the state of Georgia? Are they liars? Is it a case of misidentification? perhaps, but who is someone with no knowledge or background in the subject to say? To have a qualified opinion, one has to bring more to the table than simply, "I just don't believe it".
:rofl::rofl: You need to do some research on the big black cats there is tons of info about them out there.

As far as martians they might exist elsewhere but none have ever been seen or photographed here on earth.

Bigfoot.... if it were to exist there would be proof of it's existance. With all of the hunters and hikers that go into the woods all over the US and all the game cams out there at some point in life one would have been caught on film somewhere in the US.

Sorry I can't and will not read a book written by a man who is going on wishes not facts unless you have some solid proof they exist then it's all wishfull thinking.

I know a guy (will not name his name) who devoted a lot of time in his life to trying to find bigfoot he tried to get me to read all the hockas pockas books and videos of bigfoot eating candy bars behind the trees and saying he's smart enough to walk behind the cameras on the trees because he hears high pitched signals coming from the cameras and so on. It only gets better as we go.

NO THANKS show me the proof! It does make for some fun typing and reading though on here.

:cheers::cheers:

drippin' rock

Yeah, some of the videos are just silly, but many are interesting. just enough there to maybe hint at something other than black bear or costume.

Bigfoothunter

:rofl::rofl: You need to do some research on the big black cats there is tons of info about them out there.

As far as martians they might exist elsewhere but none have ever been seen or photographed here on earth.

Bigfoot.... if it were to exist there would be proof of it's existance. With all of the hunters and hikers that go into the woods all over the US and all the game cams out there at some point in life one would have been caught on film somewhere in the US.

Sorry I can't and will not read a book written by a man who is going on wishes not facts unless you have some solid proof they exist then it's all wishfull thinking.

I know a guy (will not name his name) who devoted a lot of time in his life to trying to find bigfoot he tried to get me to read all the hockas pockas books and videos of bigfoot eating candy bars behind the trees and saying he's smart enough to walk behind the cameras on the trees because he hears high pitched signals coming from the cameras and so on. It only gets better as we go.

NO THANKS show me the proof! It does make for some fun typing and reading though on here.

:cheers::cheers:

I started this thread to see if anyone has had experiences that they would like to talk to me about personally. I am not trying to convince anyone that they exist, frankly I do not care what you believe in. I am not on a crusade to make everyone a believer. If I cared about the uninformed opinions that other people have, then I would not be able to pursue this subject.

Bigfoothunter

I started this thread to see if anyone has had experiences that they would like to talk to me about personally. I am not trying to convince anyone that they exist, frankly I do not care what you believe in. I am not on a crusade to make everyone a believer. If I cared about the uninformed opinions that other people have, then I would not be able to pursue this subject.

Also I am not sure why you quoted me, then repeated what I said, then told me to educate myself? Nothing I said in the statement you quoted suggested that I did not think that there was a possibility in aliens or black cats. I am not sure what you were trying to communicate, unless you were in just such a rush to try and argue with me, that you tripped yourself up on the facts in the process.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member

No I have no experiences with one, Thanks for asking.
Good luck with this, I didn't mean to sound objective.

Doe Master

Banned
So you have some informed OPINIONS out there with some poeple that they exist?

Where did this information come from being there is no proof of there existance?

Like I asked please show us this proof these informed EXPERTS have and we all will become believers and have the biggest thread this site has seen. :cheers:

Bigfoothunter

So you have some informed OPINIONS out there with some poeple that they exist?

Where did this information come from being there is no proof of there existance?

Like I asked please show us this proof these informed EXPERTS have and we all will become believers and have the biggest thread this site has seen. :cheers:

Yes I do have an informed opinion because I am familiar with both sides of the argument. I did suggest that you check out Dr. Meldrum's work, and you said something to the affect that you do not read hocus pokus. So if you choose to remain ignorant of work that has been done on the subject, that is your prerogative, and I am not here to judge that decision, or provide you with irrefutable proof. If it was that easy, then someone would have made "believers" out of all of us a long time ago.

Bigfoothunter

I will have a civil discussion concerning the evidence and anything else on the subject with anyone who wants to discuss it. But if the tone of the discussion is going to be hostile and ugly, I would prefer not to engage in it.

Doe Master

Banned
Also I am not sure why you quoted me, then repeated what I said, then told me to educate myself? Nothing I said in the statement you quoted suggested that I did not think that there was a possibility in aliens or black cats. I am not sure what you were trying to communicate, unless you were in just such a rush to try and argue with me, that you tripped yourself up on the facts in the process.

I said do some research on the Black cats so you can become informed about them. There is no such thing as a true black panther/Cougar in GA, FL or anywhere. Here is a good starting Place to learn more about them. These are facts on this site unlike the Bigfoot sights.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C1B59924769B554443CDC1&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I will have a civil discussion concerning the evidence and anything else on the subject with anyone who wants to discuss it. But if the tone of the discussion is going to be hostile and ugly, I would prefer not to engage in it.

:cheers:

Doe Master

Banned
Yes I do have an informed opinion because I am familiar with both sides of the argument. I did suggest that you check out Dr. Meldrum's work, and you said something to the affect that you do not read hocus pokus. So if you choose to remain ignorant of work that has been done on the subject, that is your prerogative, and I am not here to judge that decision, or provide you with irrefutable proof. If it was that easy, then someone would have made "believers" out of all of us a long time ago.

You said it all in that one statement!

Deer, squirrels and Turkey all exist we know for a fact, why....because we have irrefutable proof they exist.

My opinion is as factually informed as anyones is being we have no facts on the subject just mens OPINIONS on it.

Good luck with your search I'm out on this one. When you get some proof we will all be standing by!

Bigfoothunter

I said do some research on the Black cats so you can become informed about them. There is no such thing as a true black panther/Cougar in GA, FL or anywhere. Here is a good starting Place to learn more about them. These are facts on this site unlike the Bigfoot sights.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C1B59924769B554443CDC1&view=detail&FORM=VIRE2

I watched the video, and it was stated that there is no documented cases of melanistic cougars in the wild or captivity, which is obvious otherwise there would not be a debate. The video did not say that it was absolutely impossible. Down here in the south for some reason you call cougars or mountain lions, panthers, I was using that term so you knew what I was referring to. The fact remains that people do report melanistic "cougars", and I am not closing my mind to the possibility. I spoke with a man in Lumpkin, GA that said he saw one in the wild, again he may have been making it up, or telling the truth, I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.