Bubba Roundtree

specialk

My first deers killed were in front of screaming walkers using buckshot...we hunted where we lived, knew where houses were.....livestock was....never ran or shot a gun on sunday....our group would pass out hams every year to every landowner we hunted own.....got lots of uncles and cousins that still run every year....

Gbass4567

Up, down and sideways.

When we bought our farm, there were three tower stands along the road. When I say along the road they are no more than 5 to 10 yards from the road. They have been there for years.

I have already torn one down and re-purposed it and I’m going to tear the other two down.

Personally, I think they are disrespectful.

Maybe a better way to say it is that I don’t care if somebody else hunts like that but I’m not going to.
99 percent of them are good people that are passionate about hunting with the dogs. It's all about the dogs and friendships to them. I don't dog hunt but I know alot of real good guys that do!

8pointduck

I am from South Carolina and that was the way I started deer hunting. Yes they can shoot on some public roads. But they are not highways or well used. I have never heard of any incidents happening do to hunting this way, and I have family and friends that still dog hunt. As for Wade Rush. A finer man would be hard to find. Unless you were to look at his father, Buster. Yes, I keep in contact with them through there channel, and a friend that knows them.

Hillbilly stalker

I enjoy their videos along with Capt. Buster and his lovely wife fishing. I’ve never ran deer with dogs, but I sure love to hear a pack burning one down. Big Pensel Outdoors is another good one from Orangburg S.C. If you think your hard core……watch Big Pensel walk thru them cutovers and swamps and kicking them up. They have a big time.

Lindseys Grandpa

I enjoy their videos along with Capt. Buster and his lovely wife fishing. I’ve never ran deer with dogs, but I sure love to hear a pack burning one down. Big Pensel Outdoors is another good one from Orangburg S.C. If you think your hard core……watch Big Pensel walk thru them cutovers and swamps and kicking them up. They have a big time.
Yeah i watch his videos also .

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
An old and honorable tradition in the Deep South. Had some good times back in the day.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
An old and honorable tradition in the Deep South. Had some good times back in the day.

There is Something special about hunting with dogs………like that’s the way it’s supposed to be or something.

8pointduck

Ryan is a hoot when it comes to walking in those cutovers.

8pointduck

99 percent of them are good people that are passionate about hunting with the dogs. It's all about the dogs and friendships to them. I don't dog hunt but I know alot of real good guys that do!

I would do it again if I lived near where it can be done,or I was back home.