Catch thread 2/5

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Looks like road kill ;)

So much for the lead

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I see that @Railroader will cheat just to take the possum king lead. Releasing so he can catch them over and over. That’s just low. But I guess if ya ain’t cheating ya ain’t trying

Well, we ain't trying to kill coons possums, foxes, or the neighbor's cat...

Everybody 'cept coyotes and bobcats gets released if possible.

And besides, if they come back and get caught again, so what?

I don't recall it being stated in Great Possum Ketch Kontest rules that repeat offenders don't count.

Ain't a possum a possum?

I guess with the high value prize package at stake we need an ofishul re-view....

I bleeve @Doug B. is our ref-feree, so can we git a ruling???

:stir: ::ke::bounce:

Doug B.

Well, we ain't trying to kill coons possums, foxes, or the neighbor's cat...

Everybody 'cept coyotes and bobcats gets released if possible.

And besides, if they come back and get caught again, so what?

I don't recall it being stated in Great Possum Ketch Kontest rules that repeat offenders don't count.

Ain't a possum a possum?

I guess with the high value prize package at stake we need an ofishul re-view....

I bleeve @Doug B. is our ref-feree, so can we git a ruling???

:stir: ::ke::bounce:
Absolutely!!!! You have already educated that silver fox! If you release it and then catch it again it counts as two the second time!!!!!!

dfurdennis

Stubbornness paid off on this one, this set has been in the ground for a month....bobcat stole the bait twice and been too wet down here to set another trap. Freshened ity up Saturday and a male screwed up last night. Far from my goal but with the weather this makes yote #3.

Attachments

• Resized_20230210_074827.jpeg
    Resized_20230210_074827.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Resized_20230210_073634.jpeg
    Resized_20230210_073634.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 20

Doug B.

Stubbornness paid off on this one, this set has been in the ground for a month....bobcat stole the bait twice and been too wet down here to set another trap. Freshened ity up Saturday and a male screwed up last night. Far from my goal but with the weather this makes yote #3.
Nice catch!!! Don't you love it when your trap gets packed with mud like that!!!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Had one trap dug out and one snare down, could have been the wind, was brutal last night.

Need cold and snow before the 28th, last day here