Chris Brackett

knightcustomworks

Sad to see people self destruct. My kids were huge fans, he sent them autographed gear, they shot Diamond bows. Always responded to messages. Then started airing out all his personal issues on social media and went downhill from there. Sad

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
We leave the outdoor channel on a lot when there's no live sports. We don't sit and watch really, but it's interesting and the language is safe, so it's on. I've seen this guy on there, and like over half of the hosts on there- I didn't like him to start with. Funny how that works. Just the name of the shows alone: Arrow Affliction? Fear no Evil? Come on man. Who the heck are these people.

deerbuster

The industry is quickly turning sour with some of the big name guys. Bill Busbice, Spook Span, and now Chris. I dont watch the Outdoor Channel anymore because it seems to be a joke nowadays. I’m not say ALL the shows are garbage, but I’d say the majority are.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
We leave the outdoor channel on a lot when there's no live sports. We don't sit and watch really, but it's interesting and the language is safe, so it's on. I've seen this guy on there, and like over half of the hosts on there- I didn't like him to start with. Funny how that works. Just the name of the shows alone: Arrow Affliction? Fear no Evil? Come on man. Who the heck are these people.

My show would be named "seed bull killaz"

Last edited:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I like jim shockey and realtree stuff (personal bias there though)

I also record tom Miranda, raised hunting and brush country monsters regularly. Also f&t trapping show

We watch Some of the others for laughs.

Hunter922

Brackett is a tool shed always has been.

whitetailfreak

Waddell spoke his mind about the situation and the direction the industry has taken today on FB live. He is 100% spot on, and it was refreshing to hear a hunting personality say it. I haven't watched a hunting show in 5 yrs.

The mtn man

Sad to see people self destruct. My kids were huge fans, he sent them autographed gear, they shot Diamond bows. Always responded to messages. Then started airing out all his personal issues on social media and went downhill from there. Sad

You know those guys really aren't the ones responding to those messages right?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Me either but whoever he is he's the reason I don't watch TV hunting shows.

His shows were about the only ones I watched until now..:mad::mad:

I'll just stick with Tom Miranda..:cheers:

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Never heard of him (don't have the Outdoor Channel), so I did a Bing search...1st picture...what a idiot.

Good riddance.

Attachments

• chris-brackett-34826-L.jpg
    chris-brackett-34826-L.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 1,018

The mtn man

Never heard of him (don't have the Outdoor Channel), so I did a Bing search...1st picture...what a idiot.

Good riddance.

They should have at least used a leather chair in that prop with all the blood and guts, and skin and death, a wicker chair???

HunterJoe24

I like jim shockey and realtree stuff (personal bias there though)

I also record tom Miranda, raised hunting and brush country monsters regularly. Also f&t trapping show

We watch Some of the others for laughs.

Agreed. Miranda and Shockey are about the only hunting shows worth watching for actual hunting

billy336

I heard his new sponsor is Massengill

Meateater, Shockey, Miranda and Randy Newberg are the bees knees for actual ‘real’ hunting on tv

Latest posts